[IV] Noriko Kijima (木嶋のりこ) - ブラック・オーシャン (KIDM-357) [AVI]

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
[IV] Noriko Kijima (木嶋のりこ) - ブラック・オーシャン (KIDM-357) [AVI]
Size: 1.36G
Length: 99min

Is Noriko ready for Empress release? The last scene is suggestive. Hope it gets more risqué by next release. :perfectplan:

Attachments

• KIDM-357.jpg
    KIDM-357.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 3,983
  • KIDM-357.avi.torrent
    15 KB · Views: 2,807
Last edited by a moderator:

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
Is Noriko ready for Empress release? The last scene is suggestive. Hope it gets more risqué by next release.

One can only hope, my friend. =) :cheer:

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
A Big Thank You to illuminatus3! You are the Man!

I didn’t look at the first Kingdom release for Noriko Kijima (KIDM-324).
It just didn’t look interesting to me.

Well I watched this one, KIDM-357, and I must say … I had no idea that Noriko is so amazingly cute. She can look like a child or like a sophisticated lady and she has a wonderful body to round out her complete package.

This is a mild video for Kingdom, but it is very well done … a class operation. Many of the scenes are using the actual audio, not the bad music, and Noriko talks and acts.

Noriko is 25 years old and Kingdom is handling her as though she is 17 – for which she could pass.

I believe, based on this video, that if Kingdom continues to handle her smartly, they could develop a giant IV star with her …

Should I say it … maybe even bigger than Natsuki.

Sweet Dreams.

:pandalaugh::tea:

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
She seems more reluctant than Natsuki, or maybe it's just an act. The age is still a factor despite her popularity. I doubt she'll rise to the same level as Natsuki.