Is Anyone making money by using upload Server

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pinkslave

Oct 30, 2007
I just started to use upload server like Megaupload.

On the user page It show me a section some sort like how much you earn.

Sometime when I try to download something from Megarotic instead of giving me direct link to download the file It show a extra page like.

http://p5ppkghjqe520gd63ym472a.usercash.com/

Is someone or anyone trying to make profit by upload Hentai Anime?

blah15

Feb 6, 2008
I dont know, but here is how megaupload supposedly works:

http://www.megaupload.com/rewards/

Never have done it myself though. However, Megaupload does seem to take alot of downloads to get money. So probably not worth it to use such a site.

pinkslave

Oct 30, 2007
The way I write sound as if I was trying to make money using Megaupload.

I was using Megaupload because I have no other ways of transferring large data across the net.

I try many upload server, but mainly MediaFire and Megaupload was best among all. MediaFire was good but the setback was it only allow 100MB per file while Megaupload allow 500MB.

When the $$ sign keep appearing, I smell fishy so I was trying to find out what behind.

Mainly I do not like some which use Hentai to make quick buck. Just google and you will find a bunch out there.

I do not want myself to become one of them and I do not want to be unknowingly become one of them.

Thank for the reply, my buddy told me to just ignore this matter as it has nothing to do with us. As long as we know what we are doing. Heck care whatever $ sign appear.

X-Death

X-Shinigami
Mar 28, 2008
no cuz its not easy to earn at megaupload, megarotic
cuz you need thousand points to do that,

but some host site can like depositfiles not sure since i dont use it

but if you ask me if i earn using the upload server no cuz its not wise to gamble a thousand content of yours for a few bucks ^_^

well you can earn a buck if you add ad revenue link like usercash
but its not easy to earn bucks there too cuz you need a million points before you can get a 5 bucks :p