...incest...

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
I've got one:

DVRT-020 I've been feeding sperm to my (actress is over 18) daughter for ___ years

Which seems to be a sequel to DVDMS-998. Not a fan of Lala Kudo, but nice to see that studio is copying their own format

dvrt00020pl.jpg
I'm not going to lie, I've jacked off to alot of her covers and trailers before I've seen the movies. She has a lot of cute covers. I love the ones where she's in big panties and topless. She always had an "it" factor for me and I always have to check out her movies. This trailer is hidden, but this is the second version of the movie so I checked out the first one.

Last edited:

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020
Bet you didn't know this... at the end of WAAA-059, the landlord adopts her as his daughter. In the middle of knocking her up, he promises to marry her mother and take care of her. Been working on subbing this, but it's a long hard slog.

WAAA-059 "'Please let me pay the rent with my adolescent pussy...' A Middle-Aged Old Man (Landlord) That I Hate Holds My Weakness, And While I Am Trapped, I Fall Deep Into His Control And Creampie Ichika Nagano"

waaa059pl.jpg

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

GemeralMarcus- I LOVE HER!!!! I hope she is not retired..she does have a YouTube channel-check it out- there is one I saw recently where she shows off those wonderful big(yes enhanced, but wonderful nonetheless) boobs!​

GemeralMarcus

Sep 11, 2020

GemeralMarcus- I LOVE HER!!!! I hope she is not retired..she does have a YouTube channel-check it out- there is one I saw recently where she shows off those wonderful big(yes enhanced, but wonderful nonetheless) boobs!​

I like it the best when, in the film, she's like a sex-crazy sexy b*tch that seduces and takes no as an answer. Big eyes, and that smile. I find it very hot.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I agree- then if you have not already, check out the title with Mako Oda where she plays the crazed ex-wife-she looks absolutely demented!

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
I'm not going to lie, I've jacked off to alot of her covers and trailers before I've seen the movies. She has a lot of cute covers. I love the ones where she's in big panties and topless. She always had an "it" factor for me and I always have to check out her movies. This trailer is hidden, but this is the second version of the movie so I checked out the first one.

Interesting! If you can get off to her still photos (the video covers and screenshots) and the trailers to her movies, why do you think you you dislike the actual movies themselves?
-Nasu

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
This is a must watch! Damn fucking intense incest acting and it is so so real. The lady is a nice lady that is simple with small tits. She is going to get remarried and her son is full of jealousy and of course try to fuck her in order to ensure he is the favourite and don't lose his mummy love. Solid 4 scenes and the last one is well worth waiting for and you can wank out your armies on the last min of the grand finale!...Try to hold even on the 3rd scene lol...first 2 is action building up but most of us should be able to control reaching out for the tissue box! Haha

Pls let me know you enjoy this...ROE-096

roe00096pl.jpg

alexi395

Jul 31, 2020
This is a must watch! Damn fucking intense incest acting and it is so so real. The lady is a nice lady that is simple with small tits. She is going to get remarried and her son is full of jealousy and of course try to fuck her in order to ensure he is the favourite and don't lose his mummy love. Solid 4 scenes and the last one is well worth waiting for and you can wank out your armies on the last min of the grand finale!...Try to hold even on the 3rd scene lol...first 2 is action building up but most of us should be able to control reaching out for the tissue box! Haha

Pls let me know you enjoy this...ROE-096

roe00096pl.jpg
Proper Chinese subs for this . I have been very impressed by the MONROE label lately as they are not going the step family route in most of these movies. check out SDMF-027 as well.

Edit: included proper eng subs for SDMF-027. I think this one one of the best movies of M/S Inc*t themes till now . it's pretty dark so be warned

Attachments

• ROE-096.zip
    49.9 KB · Views: 193
  • SDMF-027.zip
    11 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

JavNoob

Aug 27, 2022
I haven't checked or downloaded the movie yet, but it's out.
SDMF-029

Attachments

• cover.png
    cover.png
    680.5 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: shinjixx

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
I haven't checked or downloaded the movie yet, but it's out.
SDMF-029
What up with SODs release schedule? They don't even have this movie on the site. I always love watching the SDMF trailer before the movie. The doggy style backshots was hot.

JavNoob

Aug 27, 2022
@ramp_it_up
Lol, I have no idea what SOD is trying to do. I follow their Twitter handle more than their site. It says "Pre-delivery" on their Twitter. The movie was beautifully shot. I loved it.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
That would be me - not a Lala Kudo fan.

I think I understand now. She overacts but also doesn't do enough. She squeals but doesn't do much dirty talk or even move as intensely as other performers (although I think she's gotten much better in the past year). If you don't REALLY like her face, to the point you don't mind those shortcomings. then she's not for you. I always say a good performance wins over a pretty face...EVERY time!

-Nasu

Reactions: shinjixx and Taako

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021

Pls let me know you enjoy this...son is full of jealousy

roe00096pl.jpg

Wow! It DL'd super fast, meaning a ton of people are sharing it! The first time they do anything, it's her giving her son, Makoto, a blowjob and the look on her face when he gets close to exploding in her mouth is priceless! She looks disgusted with herself but she could also stop anytime but in true Japanese fashion, she finishes the job. Then in the next scene he forces his way into her bed, and blows his first nut into her cunny in the spoon position from behind while she begs him not to. They go on to fuck on the sofa, there's another BJ in the bath and finally a scene in the bedroom where she cums her brains out many many times!

Her middle aged body is as tight as it's gonna be without serious gym time but that's totally okay. She's not fat at all but not too skinny. she's perfectly average and for me that's where the best jukujo fantasies live (I'm also a BIG FA-Pro and Nadeshiko fan). performance is amazing. It's a combination of not wanting it and wanting it. I'll definitely be on the lookout for her other work! Highly recommended!

-Nasu

Last edited:

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Wow! It DL'd super fast, meaning a ton of people are sharing it! The first time they do anything, it's her giving her son, Makoto, a blowjob and the look on her face when he gets close to exploding in her mouth is priceless! She looks disgusted with herself but she could also stop anytime but in true Japanese fashion, she finishes the job she started. Makoto wasn't the only one who had to clean up afterwards! Then in the next scene he forces his way into her bed, forces his way into something else and blows his first nut into her cunny in the spoon position from behind while she begs him not to. At least not inside. They go on to fuck on the sofa, then there's another BJ in the bath and finally a scene with stated consent in her bed once more but this time she cums her brains out many many times in almost every imaginable position.

Her middle aged body is as tight as it's gonna be without serious gym time but that's totally okay. She's not fat at all but not too skinny. she's perfectly average and for me that's where the best jukujo fantasies live (I'm also a BIG FA-Pro and Nadeshiko fan). How she looks at the actor and how she says her lines while in the middle of the act is amazing. It's a combination of not wanting it and wanting it, because she cums several times each time they fuck. I'll definitely be on the lookout for her other work! I also highly recommend it!

-Nasu

Reika Ichiba

Just watched her first production and wow, what a debut! Not only is she beautiful, she can get down! Some women, especially older women, are visibly timid in their debut but not Reika-san! She's sucking and fucking hard and even does 3P! I just watched this and holy mother of all that's holy (and I'm an atheist!) what a start! The only thing she doesn't do here is nakadashi. But it makes sense, I'm sure adult actresses' agents and managers tell them all to save that for 4 or 5 videos in. Makes sense. Hook your customers on the quality of the product, then get them for life with the hard dose!

ROE-088 Former Beauty Secretary Who Was Embraced By The Unequaled President Of A Famous Company Every Night Reika Ichiba 46 Years Old I Can Not Forget The Intense SEX Of Those Days And Made My AV Debut! !!

roe088pl.jpg

-Nasu

Last edited:
Reactions: pogo1stick and ypal