How'd you find out that Akiba-online was back?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Given how long Akiba-online was out I was wondering how other old members found out about it being back . As for me I was over at deadfrog browsing the torrent section when i found a torrent from here. Saw it Sept. 13 supposedly 2 days after it came back.

Harukoha

Lolicon
Sep 12, 2007
Whiteboykun told me on AIM and i always check on the shibuyabashi IRC to see if it was back.

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
i`ve just been clicking since the day it went offline :D and some days ago i saw that when i clicked on the site it wrote BRB so i knew that it would go back online :D

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
interesting to see that everyone had a different way of knowing about akiba's comeback

AlucarD0 - such determination, I stopped doing that 2 weeks after akiba went down

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
i love this forum uz guyz r so friendly not like at HF

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
I was told by chompy directly.

Gaiarth

Jan 9, 2007
Saw the post about the 'BRB' thing on Scanlover then kept checking until the actual triumphant return.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
ryuuga said:
I was told by chompy directly.
Lucky you ryuuga. I like AlucarD0, was busy checking daily. No trouble though only takes a matter of seconds to find out.
desioner

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
i was rained out in korea (still here~) so i decided to wait it out in a pc bang which was yesterday.

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
I have a folder of book marks that I visit daily, when Akiba went down I was simply too lazy to remove the book mark. :p Then one day it actually loaded and I knew it was back, though time away from Akiba kinda got me out of the habit of posting here, this is actually my first post since Akiba came back online.