ひぐらしのなく頃に Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (BD 1280x720 x264)[Dual Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is a very interesting and intriguing anime based on a murder/mystery visual novel series. This is the first season and it includes an extra episode included in the Blueray that is Japanese audio, English soft-subbed only. My intial reaction was "This is extremely good", followed by "What the hell is going on here?!" and settling into "Oh! I get it. This is still pretty fucking good." And that is all the spoilers you get from me on this. The series pretty much defies normal critique; art, like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder. I enjoyed it but some may not.
Higurashi.no_.Naku_.Koro_.ni_.full_.152366.jpg
Plot Summary: On one hot summer day in 1983, a transfer student named Maebara Keiichi comes to a peaceful rural village in Hinamizawa. There, he befriends his classmates Rena, Mion, Rika, and Satoko. Accepted as a full-fledged member of the "club," Keiichi and the gang plays all sorts of activities ranging from card and board games to hide-and-seek. But just as Keiichi was beginning to be assimilated in simple rural life, he stumbles upon the dark history of Hinamizawa. As Keiichi dives deeper into the mystery, he finds that his new found friends may not be all what they claim to be.

Higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-fandoms-31712418-1024-768.jpg
Video Source: Ohys-Raws
Video Codec: H.264/AVC
Resolution: 1280x720p
FPS: 29.970

Audio:
-Japanese (AAC)
-English (AC3)

Subs: 1111/RedSuisei

img_2.jpg

Original Uploader: DarkXo
File size: 7.18 GiB