Hi there, I'm okie

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

okie

Feb 26, 2007
Hi there, my name is okie. I'm a regular of another site that also featured Javs. I stumble myself here while I was searching for gravure IVs.

This site is easy to navigate, well categorized, and is user friendly. Design isn't flashy but simple. Overall impression on me is pleasing to the eye.

I'm also surprise to see some familiar faces here too. Needless to say, we do share much things in common ;)

I'll stick around here, getting myself familiarized.

This site is way cool with lot's of Hentais which I find it rare back in my home site.

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
Hey okie. Hope you have a good time here.

Be sure to read the rules (in the global announcement) and you should have a great time. :)