HELP!!!!!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

frozie

Dec 13, 2006
jus wanna check out something.. < seed - 3(16) > means???
is it 16 seeds.. 3 connected to me? and sorry.. where is the help desk.. i cant find it.. so i posted tis here..

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
3(16) means you're connected to 3 seeds and you can "see" 16 seeds.
All there is to it.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
The seeds are other people like you, only they're uploading what you're downloading.
Only way to get more seeds, is to actually get more people to upload it.
And no, you can't change anything in the program to get more seeds.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Yes.
That may happen if you've got a firewall interfearing.
Or if the tracker's only for registred members of whatever site hosts the tracker.

frozie

Dec 13, 2006
i guess its firewall problem.. because out of so many seeders.. i believe there is at least 1 . haha but i gt no idea how am i gonna solve tis damn prob..

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
Lol, frozie. There's nothing you can do. Sometimes I only have 3(16) seeds as well, but I still download perfectly fine. Just gotta live with it.

Slick

my kung fu is strong
Dec 14, 2006
why dont you try disabling your firewall while downloading?
sometimes help. :)

Slick

my kung fu is strong
Dec 14, 2006
Yeah. disableing the firewall doesn't always work. when it does though WOW! I saw an average UL rate of about 10K/bs jump to 100K/bs. Only lasted about 40 mins though. Still, that was long enough to keep on the good side of my UL/DL ration :p

peacius

Dec 13, 2006
ya, sometimes ill disable my firewall just for a few seconds, and then i can enabel it again, and it works 10x better. its kind of weird, but cool at the same time! so give that a shot! other than that i have no real suggestions... sorry