Hello!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

streetballbn

choked to death
Dec 11, 2006
hello there peoples! ^_^ , i'm new here , i can see nice things from this site so registered in . awesome torrents :eek: , and i think , i can see something falling ..something like snow ,lol :D .I know this site from......hmmm, i dunno i forgot .. my friends told me about torrents from this site and all. . people just download things and dont register .. h mmm, i think the admin should Make people need to register first before they can view or download anything from this site ;) . so , that's all i can say for now , so see ya around guys ^_^ . (ima gonna look around the site now , bye ^______~ )

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Welcome to the site.
Yes, it's snowing here. I hate it. I'm the one that has to plow it! It's a pain, really.

The way we're thinking, is that if people only come here to download torrents, it doesn't matter if they need to register or not, since they probably won't be posting anyway.
And forcing registration just to get a bigger number of members, goes agains chomper's "style".
But pretty much everything is subject to change here. We're in developement.
After all, the site has only been up for just over a month.

Enjoy your stay

Eggs

Desu! Desu! Desu! Desu!
Dec 7, 2006
*Makes it so people have to register* >_>

*Gets kicked from being an admin for doing that* ;_;

Kinda means that it's gonna stay the way it is. =P

Not that it's a huge problem, though. We'll get members anyway. ^^ And I'd much rather have a low member count with more active people, than a high member count with less active people.

Less names to sort through when I want to go sig/ava pwning. :p

Welcome though! Have a great time. ^^ And read the rulez0rz~!

Slipster

Dec 6, 2006
agree with you PB, better to have a low and loyal member count than a open fanfare of leachers. :D

Anyway, welcome street-b. :)