Series: Deepers Jelly
Catalog Number: DJE-040
Release Date: 2014-08-01
Running Time: 120 minutes
File Format: mkv
File Size: 5.24GB

Screens:

goBfBe7.jpg

This is the HD version of this gokkun movie. As far as I know, it has not been made available online anywhere as a free download--until now, that is. This version was originally purchased as a 6000kbps digital download from Waap. It is NOT ripped from a DVD.

PLEASE SEED ! I will be seeding it until I reach a share ratio of at least 12.000+. From that point on, you guys will take over.

Enjoy !

Last edited:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
your a real gokkun hero sally. a god among man. thanks. i will seed this.

Reactions: goldtigrex

sally82

Neither a girl nor a new member
Apr 8, 2008
your a real gokkun hero sally. a god among man. thanks. i will seed this.

That's much too kind of you, LSJ. The real providers of sublime joy are the gokkun queens and princesses--our beloved cumsluts. Thanks for your kind words nonetheless ! :)

And thank you for seeding !

Reactions: goldtigrex

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
YES! HD finally ! Thank you so much for sharing this video sally82 :D

Now one day I need to find DJE-036 in HD :(

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
damn @sally82 do you have all the DJE series in HD? do you have DJE-027 and dje-032 in hd? what about DJE-037, dje-043 or DJE-036? any of those but if only dje-043 that would be good.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Yes, I have all those in HD.

damn man PLEASE POST dje-043 i don't have it in HD. i can post a 1080p version of DJE-046 that i get somehow, i don't remember how but i have it and can post it.

sally82

Apr 8, 2008
damn man PLEASE POST dje-043 i don't have it in HD. i can post a 1080p version of DJE-046 that i get somehow, i don't remember how but i have it and can post it.

That's a superb one in HD ! She's right there with you, you can kiss her. Listen to her gokkun gokkun all that cum.

OK, so I'll take requests for DJE HD titles. Here's the order so far:

DJE-020
DJE-036
DJE-043

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
That's a superb one in HD ! She's right there with you, you can kiss her. Listen to her gokkun gokkun all that cum.

OK, so I'll take requests for DJE HD titles. Here's the order so far:

DJE-020
DJE-036
DJE-043

cool. i don't know if the version of DJE-046 you have is HD or FHD but the one i have is a very clear FHD 1080p. i can post it and have it ready in two are three days. if the one you have is not 1080p, 4000kbps with a fps of 30 i can post it. sound good? maybe the one you have is 60 fps. is it?

sally82

Apr 8, 2008

I have an FHD version of DJE-046 directly from Waap. Beats the one that was available here and elsewhere, believe me.

So let's say:

DJE-020
DJE-036
DJE-043
DJE-046

Any more ?

How about starting a gokkun/DJE thread where we'd dedicate the discussion ?

Reactions: gokkunfan

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
sounds good. make the thread my good man.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
i'm going to sleep. we can talk about this in the thread tomorrow. laterz.

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
Thanks again for the HD upgrade!

I have one question about this. How come the colors seem so dull, faded, and the SD version has much more vibrant colors?

Examples:

1st pic is SD version
2nd pic is HD version

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Thanks again for the HD upgrade!

I have one question about this. How come the colors seem so dull, faded, and the SD version has much more vibrant colors?

Examples:

1st pic is SD version
2nd pic is HD version

the SD version is just super over saturated and blurry. the dull look is because of the sharpness of the picture and the fact that sally's version is 60 frames per second and 6000 kbps so the video is buttery smooth. i did a side by side comparison of the SD version i had and sally's 720p version and the picture is just amazing. take a look at the skin tones and you can see that sally's version looks more natural and the IQ is out of this world. the depth of field is clearer and crisper. look at the stuff in the background, it's sharper and clearer. the SD version looks so colorful because its blurry with a blown out color range and the fact that it's 30 fps. i have a 32 inch 2560X1600 super HD monitor that's 60fps with a 3 ms refresh rate and the IQ is like night and day between the SD version i had and the clean HD version sally uploaded. take a screenshot of the same frame and do a side by side comparison or do what i did and play both side by side at the same time from the same point in the vid and you can see it easy. i watched the first 10 mins in a side by side comparison and it's clear as night and day. i have alot of screen real estate because of the size and res of my monitor so this is easy from me to do but if you have a 1080p monitor that's bigger then 21 inches you should be able to do it. i would post screens but i deleted the SD version i had yesterday. it was a waste of space now that i have the best version that i can get anywhere. remember this file comes from a digital download straight from Waap. so the only way to get a picture with better IQ is to get a 1080p version that's also 60 frames per second and 6000 kbps, watch the raw video file that only Waap has or to watch it on a bluray disk.

Last edited:

gokkunfan

Jan 14, 2010
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, the SD version is blurry. I understand that part. I shouldn't have said "dull" when talking about the colors, I guess. That was probably not the wisest adjective to use.
Most of what you're talking about, though, is about the clarity of image, not color vibrancy or the explanation of why the colors are so faded in this HD version.
The 60FPS aspect is irrelevant, also. Framerate does not affect color vibrancy, afaik. It's about how many frames per second there are, and how the quick movements appear while watching the video.

I don't think having a blurry image affects the colors either. You could have two videos, one SD and one HD, that are paused on the exact same moment and the colors should be the same. The image clarity, however, will be much clearer and crisper on the HD (obviously.) Couches shouldn't be faded in one version and more vibrant in another version just because of bitrate of the video (bitrate; the factor that determines the clarity, crispness, sharpness, detail.)

I have a Full HD monitor that's over 21", and have played both videos side by side. The SD version is much blurrier in detail (image clarity is abysmal.) The HD version is clearer but the colors of the entire thing are washed out and faded. That's why I provided those two images above. One obviously (or perhaps not so obvious) has better colors, while the other obviously has better image clarity. I would argue that the HD version does not have realistic skin color, realistic colors of objects, or realistic colors of anything.

Compare these two: One is an HD version of DJE-027, and the other an HD version of DJE-040 (as provided here in this thread.)

I dunno. It seems pretty obvious to me that there's a glaring difference between the two, and which one looks better. Yet, they're both truly HD.

(note: some quality was equally lost on both images due to JPG compression)

Last edited:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
i had seen that as well. it does seem faded and less vibrant. i don't know. you have a point here. you point out the Couches and i too saw that the Couches look less red. if you are only talking about the color vibrancy and not the overall IQ of the video then i don't know why. all i can say is that we have to wait for a file thats the same biterate, fps and res and compare the two. the color vibrancy is odd i give you that. was this a re-release? was this shot in HD to begin with? was this remastered? i don't know. those could all be reasons why. but i thought you were talking about the overall IQ of the vid, not just the color vibrancy. the overall IQ is much better. when it comes to the skin i guess i was talking about the detail of it. the sharpness and clarity of skin. the colors in the SD version that i had were so blown out that i liked sally's version better. i think it was the use of the word dull that made me think of IQ and not color vibrancy. it looks like the vid was put thru a filter or something. i like the cooler look of it. it looks like looking thru sunglasses.

Last edited: