結城友奈は勇者である Yuki Yuna is a Hero [BD] [Dual Audio HEVC] [10 bit 720p]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
So I can never figure out the target audience with some anime and this is a good example of that. My first thought was this was a kids anime, targeted at middle schoolers which are the primary characters of this series. As I watched this though I found out that I had no trouble enjoying this colorful production that seemed full of light moments and humor. Never underestimate the power of a good story. They fooled me, I was looking at it, ended up expecting it but was still blindsided. I am still not sure of the target audience but I was probably right from the start. Yet I think this is better appreciated by an older audience. This is pretty tough stuff for kids. Some moral dillemas are beyond my ability and I find it difficult that those should be presented to children in the form of entertainment. That is a tough pill to swallow. My comments might sound negative but I tell you they are not. They are merely my observations. I applaud the writers of this anime. People normally talk down to children, attempt to reach them on their level of understanding. This is a refutation of that practice. Don't let first impressions fool you, this anime has depth. This was really well done, watch it with your kids. You can hold each others hands, you might even need to.
Anihonetwallpaper17746.jpg

Plot Summary: Follow the adventures Yuki Yuna and the "Hero Club" she joins as they aim to do their best for the community they live in, ranging from helping other clubs to fighting off mysterious enemies known as "Vertex", all in time to attend classes and have fun.

61229_297150.jpg
Video
H265
1280x720

Audio
Stream1: AAC
Stream 2: AAC 2.0

Subtitles
ssa (signs & songs)
ssa (full subtitle)

splash.jpg

Original Uploader: i509
Size: 3.76 GB
Directed by Seiji Kishi
Written by Makoto Uezu
Music by Keiichi Okabe (Monaca)
Studio Studio Gokumi
Original run October 16, 2014 – December 25, 2014
Episodes 12

Opening Theme:
"Hoshi to Hana" (ホシトハナ; Stars & Flowers) by Haruka Terui, Suzuko Mimori, Tomoyo Kurosawa, Yumi Uchiyama
Ending Theme:
"Aurora Days" by Haruka Terui, Suzuko Mimori, Tomoyo Kurosawa, Yumi Uchiyama

MfGSW3HuS.jpg

Two prequel light novel series and three accompanying manga series have been published by ASCII Media Works. A PlayStation Vita video game was released in Japan in February 2015. A visual novel for Windows was released in December 2014 with the first DVD and Blu-ray Disc volume for the anime, with a second released with the sixth volume in May 2015.

The torrent itself is excellent, nice encode on his second try.
p6cj.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]i509.yuki.yuna.is.a.hero.v2.bd.dual.audio.hevc.10.bit.720p.torrent
    38.9 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:
Reactions: Loddy and Zer0her0