H-game/anime seiyuu/voice actress look like

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
have you ever wondered how your favorite H-games or H-animes seiyuu look like ?:lols:
http://kotaku.com/345341/what-erotic-game-actresses-really-look-like

while I have to admit that most of them got really sexy voices that send shivers to the spine but sometimes reality shreds you to pieces :evillaugh:
the lady in the fourth line fifth column in the picture I posted would simply crushed the competition :frozen:

I wonder if any of these seiyuus got to fill aya and natsume from soramizu nyahaha, but seriously they are much better than I expected because most of these girls are decent :XD: (come to think of it I once suspected they are much worse:dies2:)

and which of these girls that you'd wanted to fill the voices of a spesific characters in H-anime/game ? (state the name and series)

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Most seiyuu's are fairly cute really. Not that surprising.

A lot of them are cute, know it, and try to use seiyuu work to springboard them into other stuff like singing and roles in t.v./films.