Cultured Men's Club (Gravure Group Buying)

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Updates

Ririkana Content

Ririkana content from last month finally shipping, just got confirmation email, will likely be delivered with this months other physical goods.

June Funds
Most funds reached green status, and enough had extra funding to go ahead with every single fund, web downloads will be delivered tomorrow, physical backups will be purchased and delivery date will be updated soon.

Reward Groups Concept
I have an idea for a new type of way to give back to funders, its still in concept, but the idea is that if someone repeatedly funds an idol or series, then they could be added to the "reward group" my first example would be Amaha Narumi releases, she has released 24 DVDs which the group officially will have funded together, a lot of funders were very loyal, supporting every fund.

I created a package of all 24 Amaha releases that i added to the late purchase catalog, my idea is whenever someone buys this, people within the amaha reward group would receive free content such as amaha PPV from lovepop or other unfunded content, that way the extra funds are in a way returned to the funders.

I'd like to extend this to other series like IM4K, whenever people buy IM4K packages late i would try and use this to purchase smaller content such as 4K galleries, making videos and other misc PPV.

I think that 3-5 funds should be enough to join a respective reward group.

Subscription Group
We have a total of 16 contributors adding up to a total 320 USD, the money pool will be used to purchase from subscription sites starting from August, until then i will continue to use my personal funds, keep joining and building up the pool so we can have an even stronger start.

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Just ordered the Nice Age Blurays, it comes with a bonus for ordering both, everyone will get the bonus regardless of if you funded 007R or 008R individually.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Updates
Reward Groups Concept
I have an idea for a new type of way to give back to funders, its still in concept, but the idea is that if someone repeatedly funds an idol or series, then they could be added to the "reward group" my first example would be Amaha Narumi releases, she has released 24 DVDs which the group officially will have funded together, a lot of funders were very loyal, supporting every fund.

I created a package of all 24 Amaha releases that i added to the late purchase catalog, my idea is whenever someone buys this, people within the amaha reward group would receive free content such as amaha PPV from lovepop or other unfunded content, that way the extra funds are in a way returned to the funders.

I'd like to extend this to other series like IM4K, whenever people buy IM4K packages late i would try and use this to purchase smaller content such as 4K galleries, making videos and other misc PPV.

I think that 3-5 funds should be enough to join a respective reward group.

Subscription Group
We have a total of 16 contributors adding up to a total 320 USD, the money pool will be used to purchase from subscription sites starting from August, until then i will continue to use my personal funds, keep joining and building up the pool so we can have an even stronger start.
I appreciate that you don't just pocket the excess but gives something back when things are over-funded

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
I kinda forgot that new Asami releases on 6/25 so delivery for that is whenever the 4k version is listed

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
- Amaha and Mai Nishida content has been sent out, currently getting IM4K ready
- Tsubasa blurays are ordered, Tubasa's 4k was successfully downloaded
- Izumi Maiko Blurays are ordered
- IBD Blurays are ordered
- OIMO dvds are ordered
- Digiplan Blurays are ordered

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Few more updates

Good:

- IM4Ks fully downloaded, i will be distributing them soon, also the IM4K bonus list is gonna expand greatly with much more entries, when sending the files i will request you reply with which IM4Ks you want from the bonus list so be sure to check the list again right before replying.
- Asami BFAAs are almost fully downloaded, will distribute as well later today.

Not so good:
- The OIMO dvds had to be backordered so the IBD, OIMO and Izumi Maiko delivery will be slightly delayed
- Digiplan stuff might ship differently because suruga-ya was really difficult with selling to foreigners, its still coming but maybe delayed.
- Still a bit behind on subscription drive rollout, but be patient it's not going anywhere.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
I'm preparing the first bit of "reward group" content, but I've run into an issue, when i first started the whole funding group i didn't expect it to last long so i didn't record who bought earlier sets, this means the purchase history for amaha is pretty thin, I'm working on filling in with the little records i have.

People who have participated in at least 5 Amaha Narumi Sets contact me please.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[CMC-039] Nozomi Shirakawa Set
Nozomi Set.jpg
Nozomi Shots.jpg

nozomi01.gifnozomi02.gif

Contents
TSDS-42569 - WEB Rip 1080p,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i72VjsNrjh4WT4N4Vk6g-LzsUZkF7OV0/view?usp=sharing
LCDV-41143 - WEB Rip 1080p, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gUXzgKtod4iPeU-IRgnWVUG63ph6AlCx/view?usp=sharing
MMR-AZ225 - WEB DL 1080p (Extended SpiceTV Version), https://drive.google.com/file/d/1274FbhlW73UN9E9L7RdeldfLaTfjIv0v/view?usp=sharing
SCC-002 - WEB RIP 1080p, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SmzY2vuwiJYisxw4Ay59WiJmd4t4fVuQ/view?usp=sharing
DPB-MMR-AZ225 - 198 photos

Buy in Price: $15
Deadline: 7/23
Instant Payment : OK, send $15 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "CMC-039", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.
If your interested message me, or you can email me: bunkajinclub@gmail.com
Payment Methods: Paypal, Bitcoin, Bitcash, DMM card

Funding Rate: 90%

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[CMC-040] HARAF Set (Yunon Yuzuki , Izumi Maiko, Shiki Tachibana)

HARAF Set.jpg
HARAF shots.jpg

haraf01.gifharaf02.gif

Contents
HARAF-002 - BD ISO + Rip
, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pk8I4htsdJTXNQ9II9ikVk9D6WhMEsHC/view?usp=sharing
HARAF-004 - BD ISO + Rip, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OU7ByIlmL9fiOsos9waFkx52wQz8uEr8/view?usp=sharing
HARAF-005 - BD ISO + Rip, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jZUCoTGbzg_66opZQJ07lpCuaUDiFcVM/view?usp=sharing

Instant Payment : OK, send $15 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "CMC-040", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

Funding Rate: 81%

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[CMM-000] Satomi Chiharu (Marathon)
Satomi Set.jpg

Back at it again with the experimental alternate funding methods, this one I'm calling a marathon, its similar to potluck where every person who joins will add to the resulting package, but this time I'm gunning for all of Satomi Chiharu's releases.

So how this will work is that after 3 funders, every person who joins adds another dvd to the final set.
the price to join is $15 as usual.

This takes advantage of an ongoing anniversary sale on SpiceTV that cuts all of her DVD prices down but only until 7/7 so anyone joining must hurry.

All previews can be found here: https://spice-tv.jp/ppv/index.php?P=0&S=0&T=5&IC01=0&IC02=0&&age=over18

Payment Methods: Paypal (Bunkajinclub@gmail.com) , Bitcoin, Bitcash, DMM card

Full Set was funded

Deadline: 7/7

Attachments

• Satomi Set Start.jpg
    Satomi Set Start.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 755
Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[JCS-005] IBD Set

IBD Set.jpg

Contents
IBD-007 - BD ISO + Rip
(Nagisa Ikeda)
IBD-003 - BD ISO + Rip (Hinako Tamaki)
IBD-002 - BD ISO + Rip (Umi Kokono)

Instant Payment : OK, send $15 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "JCS-005", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

Funding Rate: 175%

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[JK-005] IM4K Set (Flexible)

IM4K Set.jpg
IM4K shots.jpg
Let me know if you think 5 per month is too much, I feel like we can cover more this way but its up to how many people join.

Contents
IM4K-395 (Sarina)
IM4K-397 (Mao)
IM4K-398 (Hinako)
IM4K-399 (Sarina)
IM4K-400 (Mio)

Buy in Price:
$15 for 1,
$30 for 3,
$40 for 4,
$50 for all

Bonus
- 2 bonus IM4Ks per funded movie. (Max of 10)
- Yui Iruma's first DVD release (DVD ISO)
SBKD-0185.jpg

Instant Payment : OK, send $15-50 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "JK-005", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

Funding Rate: 120%

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[CMC-041] Ema Nagase Set
Ema Set.jpg
Ena Shots.jpg
ema01.gifema02.gif

Contents
LCDV-41121 - WEB Rip 1080p,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OdAbVev_L34SRogJBkqQAW414TAnatUZ/view?usp=sharing
TSDS-42622 - WEB Rip 1080p, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i72VjsNrjh4WT4N4Vk6g-LzsUZkF7OV0/view?usp=sharing
MMR-AZ186 - WEB DL 1080p (Extended SpiceTV Version), https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fk083LNM-z8J-AP9USQpbYhqNrVroUdy/view?usp=sharing

Buy in Price: $10
Instant Payment : OK, send $10 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "CMC-041", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

Funding Rate: 40%

Last edited:
Reactions: Nsan

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[CMC-042] Rui Kiriyama Set
Rui Set.jpg
Rui Shots.jpg
rui01.gifrui02.gif

Contents
LCBD-1159 - BD ISO + Rip,
http://www.i-one-net.com/item/1676
LCBD-1061 - BD ISO + Rip, LCBD-1019 - BD ISO + Rip, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eE-hwY5aerC5WjjU6Cf1TJGBzGUvShKO/view?usp=sharing

Instant Payment : OK, send $15 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "CMC-042", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

Funding Rate: 100%

Last edited:

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[CMC-043] Yumi Asahina Summary
Yumi Set.jpg
Yumi01.gifYumi02.gif

Contents
DMI-065
ENFD-04341
ENFD-5951
FTBD-043
LCBD-898
LCDV-41042
LCDV-41113
MMR-AE007
MMR-AE010
MMR-AE013
MMR-AE014
MMR-AZ234
SBVD-373
SBVD-433
SBVD-481
TSDS-42315

View All Previews Here

Instant Payment : OK, send $15 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "CMC-043", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

Funding Rate: 34%

Last edited:
Reactions: krillin09

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
[SBKD-0185] Yui Iruma "Friends
Iruma.jpg

DVD Rip (480p) + DVD ISO
if you didn't pick it up as a bonus you can get it for $5, bitcoin or 1000 Bitcash/DMM points

Instant Payment : OK, send $5 via paypal to bunkajinclub@gmail.com with comment "SBKD-0185", a confirmation will be sent to the associated email and then you can chill until delivery time, if you would like the set sent to a different email add that to the comment. It is ok to combine with other payments.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
REQUEST: CMP-027 "Misato Scandel" Misato Ougi
CMP-027.jpg
A request from a user, This fund is for a single rare DVD, CMP-027, it currently costs 15500 yen second hand, im looking for 8 other people to join at $10 so we can buy this copy.

As a bonus I'm offering access to 3 past funds (may or earlier) which can be chosen from the Catalog (only normal sets, potlucks or individual funds)

All funders will receive a DVD ISO and Rip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Metal

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Updates

- IBD and OIMO have still not shipped yet since OIMO are back ordered.
- Tsubasa Blurays are ready to ship just waiting on Oimoya order
- Digiplan will shipped shortly i will give an ETA soon.
- Nice Age DVDs have been confirmed payment but no shipping notice yet.

Oq6XaXF.png

- Links for the subscription archive have been sent out, if you were missed please contact me.

For the Amaha Reward Group, I have the first reward, 3 semi-rare photobook ROMs,
Amaha Bikini, Amaha Bikini 2 and Amaha Connect
if you've already funded much Amaha content they will be sent to you for free this month.

Amaha Bonus.jpg

They are currently shipping with the rest of June's orders.

dome

May 7, 2009
Updates

- IBD and OIMO have still not shipped yet since OIMO are back ordered.
- Tsubasa Blurays are ready to ship just waiting on Oimoya order
- Digiplan will shipped shortly i will give an ETA soon.
- Nice Age DVDs have been confirmed payment but no shipping notice yet.

Oq6XaXF.png

- Links for the subscription archive have been sent out, if you were missed please contact me.

For the Amaha Reward Group, I have the first reward, 3 semi-rare photobook ROMs,
Amaha Bikini, Amaha Bikini 2 and Amaha Connect
if you've already funded much Amaha content they will be sent to you for free this month.

View attachment 2967805

They are currently shipping with the rest of June's orders.
Hi - I didn't get the link for the subscription archive. I sent $20 via Paypal on June 22nd ($20.56 to be precise). I included an aol email address.
thanks

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Hi - I didn't get the link for the subscription archive. I sent $20 via Paypal on June 22nd ($20.56 to be precise). I included an aol email address.
thanks
should have it now