Girl gives up and let's the guy do whatever he wants Thread! [Hopeless blank face]

Akamai

Jun 10, 2019
Hello,
I am starting this thread for a specific kind of scenario in which the girl/milf/women etc. just lies there and let's the guy do whatever he wants to do maybe after a little bit of resisting.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i have seen most of them do sucking cock so hard after they was licked pussy .

what s different here ?

Reactions: jaslord

kessari

May 26, 2015
There's a segment in SVDVD-859

Night Ward Sex 5 - When The New Young Nurse Came To Check On Me At Night, I Ripped Her Clean White Uniform Right Off And Fucked Her Raw!!

https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=1svdvd00859
1svdvd00859ps.jpg

The segment on Ayumi Aika might interest you.
After baldie was done with her , and she found her colleague also in the same predicament , when stocky continue with her , she got hopeless blank look all the way.
blank1.jpg
blank2.jpg
blank3.jpg

Akamai

Jun 10, 2019
Thank you soo much @kessari
I am deeply grateful, I even edited the title of this thread and added [Hopeless blank face]
I hope I can find more movies like this from Akiba-citizens.

Thanks Again,

Best Regards.

Reactions: amnscfnt

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
One of my all-time favourites is FSET-496 What Do You Do Now ... It Has Become A Shared Room In The Hotel Business Trip With Subordinates

There are three separate scenes, each with the same scenario - a female boss (this part is important to me) ends up having to share a hotel room with a subordinate on a business trip. Of course the guys get turned on by the situation and start gently fooling with the boss while she sleeps.

The best (imho) is the second scene with Tomoda Ayaka. There is a moment when she slowly starts to wake up (we get a close-up of her face at this point) and realises with shock what is going on. There is a moment of conflict in her features, then she fatally decides to close her eyes and let him do whatever he likes with her.

Which

he

does.

Akamai

Jun 10, 2019
NSPS -178

0ba31b8a93f6cda00889dbb6b75e3188.jpg

In first story, Wife founds out that her husband is cheating on her. So she has a mental breakdown and lets the guy from her work place take advantage of her. (WIth that hopeless blank face)

Second story is also similar.

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
Here's a hot one from ATID-470. Not too many instances of the "blank stare" but a couple hot shots.

First one when he's fucking her missionary and slobbering all over her tits and neck.

bs1.png

And then after the (fake) creampie finish:

bs2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhonda