ガンツ Gantz - Complete [DVD 576p] [Dual Audio] [HEVC]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Looking for something different? Something edgy? Something without all those common amime traits like starring Mr Goodguy, ditzy school girls and cute crap? something with a little more fanservice than panty shots, cameltoe and crappy CG nudity? something with plenty of violence, death, blood and gore? You just found it.
gantz1.jpg

Plot Summary: Kei Kurono is a typical high school student in a selfish world, not caring about anyone other than himself. However when, by chance, he was forced to help out his childhood friend, Katou Masaru, rescue a drunkard who fell into subway tracks, both he and Katou were killed... Or not. After being run over by the train, they were suddenly teleported to an enclosed apartment with others who recently died. And now their lives are controlled by a mysterious black ball inside the apartment called GANTZ, and they are forced to participate in a "game" of unprecedented danger and horror.

Gantz Wallpapers 11.jpg
Video: 1024x576 h265 8 bit
Audio: English - AAC 5.1
Japanese - AAC Stereo
Subtitles: Track 1: English Signs/Songs
Track 2: English Subtitles
Chapters: Included

gantz_desktop_996x822_wallpaper-306770.jpg

Original Uploader: blaze077
Size: 2.27 GB
Directed by Ichiro Itano
Studio Gonzo
Original run April 12, 2004 – November 18, 2004
Episodes 26

gantz(24).jpg

Opening Theme:
"Super Shooter" by Rip Slyme
Ending Theme:
"Last Kiss" by Bonnie Pink

gantz_keixkei_1280.jpg

This is based on the manga by Hiroya Oku and the anime diverges from the manga giving it a different ending. This is likely because the anime just didn't have enough episodes to stay true to the manga but personally I find it a questionable call on the part of the producers, perhaps even shortsighted. There has been two live action films that more closely follow the manga and a video game was also spawned from the manga.

This is a DVD rip and uncensored although the original Japanese tv airing was censored for both violence and nudity.

gantz_wallpaper_1920x1080_by_44_ron-d7igqkm.png.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]blaze077.gantz.complete.dvd.576p.dual.audio.hevc.torrent
    14 KB · Views: 984
Reactions: _2old_

kiki_tt

Jul 28, 2008
Like some other anime series ...this one took some getting used to...[who thinks up of this stuff?]
The first season warmed me up and it came to a crescendo in season 2 episode 7 and 8...Lets just say heads rolled :eek::rolleyes:...

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Yeah, anime has a tendency to drop you in totally strange and foreign places and it can take time to get your bearings. But it sure beats the predictability of the writing in most of the media they offer on tv and screen as far as I am concerned (if I ever have to watch another cop, lawyer or hospital show I think will puke) . I grew up reading Marvel and DC comics as a child but after awhile I noticed that they suffered from repetitiveness and unoriginal plotlines....predictability lowers entertainment value. Lack of originality is not something they suffer from in Japanese anime, it boggles my mind sometimes what they come up with. There are quite a few anime I wasn't crazy about at first viewing but if you stick with it and give it a chance you can get caught up in a story unique and inspiring (or at the very least entertaining).

Mind you there are still a few anime I have on the "backburner" because I didn't find them that intersting and was in the mood for something else. Then there are fewer still that I outright didn't like at all but that is just the way of things. Some anime are just better than others.

Glad you enjoyed this one and thanks for your comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiki_tt