ガン × ソード Gun X Sword Complete (Dual-Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This anime is from 2005, contains mecha and not what I would normally watch or post yet here I am...posting it. It is a good series, with original ideas and pure Japanese storytelling. I tried it, I liked it, so I am sharing it here.
Gun_X_Sword___Van_Vector_by_pana74.jpg

summary:
The story is set on the "Planet of Endless Illusion", a place where rogues of all sorts gather. The protagonist, Van, travels the world searching for a man with a clawed right hand who killed his bride. He is joined by several other travelers along the way, each linked to the clawed man by a personal loss.

animu.ru-gun-x-sword-(1024x768)-wallpaper-014.jpg

file fromat .mkv
torrent size 1.52 gbs
episodes 26

Directed by Gorō Taniguchi
Produced by Hiroyuki Orukawa, Hiroyuki Saeki
Written by Hideyuki Kurata
Music by Kotaro Nakagawa
gun_x_sword_545030.jpg

all thx go to the original poster who in this case was Kijin7777. Really nice quality for the file size, a good torrent.

Attachments

• [kickass.to]gun.x.sword.complete.dual.audio.torrent
    17.2 KB · Views: 713
Last edited: