フリージング ( フリージング ヴァイブレーション ) Freezing Season 1+2(Vibration) [Specials + OVA] [Dual Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I had already posted the first season here but I think this is better quality, it also includes the second season and is a very reasonable size. Even though I had seen the first season before I thought it worth rewatching. Full of fanservice and action with just a sprinkling of humor this anime was made to entertain. The specials from the 1st season are also reccomendable. The second season however.......I was really looking forward to this, being a fan of the first season, which of course was a mistake on my part. This is based on the manga so as much as I want to rant and rave at the ones who made the anime they weren't the ones that came up with the storyline. The fanservice and action are still present but I was very dissappointed with everything in general, especially when you compare it to the first season. If you watched the first season you will likely want to see for yourself but don't say I didn't warn you.
freezingj.jpg
Plot Summary: Set in a slightly futuristic world where Earth has been invaded and is at war with aliens from another dimension called the Nova, the story follows the adventures of a Japanese boy named Kazuya Aoi who enrolls for training at a special school for genetically modified girls called Pandoras who battle the aliens, and their male partners, called Limiters, who use a special power called "freezing" to limit their opponent's mobility. The protagonist makes the acquaintance of an unusual older girl named Bridgette L. Satellizer who appears to be the most powerful Pandora in her class, but has not yet chosen a male partner to be her Limiter, and in spite of the warnings of all his friends, he decides to be her Limiter.

freezing0001.jpg

Freezing Season 1
VIDEO
========
Format : mkv
File size : 116 MB
Duration : 23mn 41s
Overall Bit rate : 622 Kbps
Width : 1280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Frame rate : 23 fps

AUDIO & SUBTITLE

Language : English,Japanese
Format : AAC
Bit rate : 192.0 Kbps
Subtitle Language : --English(HS,Hiryuu)

freezing-4499247.jpg

Freezing Vubration Season 2

VIDEO
========
Format : mkv
File size : 126 MB
Duration : 23mn 40s
Overall Bit rate : 700 Kbps
Width : 1280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Frame rate : 23 fps

AUDIO & SUBTITLE

Language : English,Japanese
Format : AAC
Bit rate : 192.0 Kbps
Subtitle Language : --English(Hiryuu,Doki,ReinForce,Hatsuyuki)

83447-freezing-satellizer-bridget.jpg

Directed by Takashi Watanabe
Produced by Shinsaku Tanaka
Takashi Tachizaki
Written by Masanao Akahoshi
Music by Masaru Yokoyama
Studio A.C.G.T
Original run January 10, 2011 – April 7, 2011 (1st season)
Episodes 12 + 6 OVAs (1st season)
Original run October 4, 2013 – December 20, 2013 (2nd season)
Episodes 12 + 6 OVAs (2nd season)

freezing-4499247.jpg

The second season special are Japanese audio, English subs only as dubs were not available when this was uploaded.

freezing0086.jpg

Original Uploader: rokey0013
Size: 2.88 GB

11_0202freezing0020.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]freezing.season.1.2.vibration.specials.ova.dual.audio.eng.jap.720p.torrent
    20 KB · Views: 2,268