FileJoker Sponsorship

32strong

Apr 6, 2022
Hi Max
I want to give a bit of feedback on FJ. You would be more profitable if the service was a little bit less gimped. I gave up long ago downloading anything over a few 100MBs. Because you throttle free users much more than other services do, sometimes as weak as 10kb/s. And because downloads cannot be resumed if interrupted. Maybe some people can be frustrated into paying up, but not me. I wouldn't share using the service either until those two things are fixed.
@SamKook, PM me your account details, let's check it out.

@pchan44, you can also PM me exact examples of these files, then we can check it out.

@Immergeil, @OGJUGG, please contact to our support team, if required and we will do our best to help you. Also, please note that we have a few card payment gateways and a few more different payment methods.

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@32strong, thanks for the feedback, I would recommend you to contact to the support team if you have so low speed sometimes.

pootedesu

Jul 23, 2011
I keep trying to sign up for FileJoker premium through method 1, but I just get transaction failed. All the other methods take me to shady looking sites that do not seem trustworthy. What method is working for everyone?

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@pootedesu, all payment options on premium page are trustful and you can try another card payment gateways or another methods like PayPal, Bitcoin, etc., or you can try to find comfortable payment option via resellers.