Fate/kaleid liner プリズマ☆イリヤ Prisma☆Illya BD Vol.1 eng subs

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Aug 11, 2012
Quick and dirty description: this is ReinForce's raws muxed with English subs. New dialogue on EP01 "translated" and the OP karaoke effects redone by yours truly and the rest of EP01-02 subs are from UTW. SP01 subs are from loligeddon 100%; I just changed the font style to be consistent with UTW's subs.

attachment.php

UPDATE: It should come as no surprise that I dicked up my v1. Illya is spelled Ilya in episode 2. Below you will find a patch to fix episode 02 and .zip files with updated .ASS scripts to replace those found in the SUBS folder of the torrent. See the DDL thread for more instructions and download options. If and when I finish this and make a batch you will be able to get 02v2 from that torrent. Until then, if you download with the torrent you will have to choose between the inconvenience of patching 02 or the jarring dissonance of one "L" vs. two. The DDLs WILL be updated as I find and correct mistakes.

Patch + Updated .zips
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y8gmj8ee884yl7q/EP02v2+patch.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9io9msbdtha8v00/Subs+and+chapters+vol+1.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/73227vdc6ny0aju/Subs+and+chapters+vol+1+%28720%29.zip
NOTE: I've only uploaded stuff with subs. There are other extras (CV, scans, and an audio CD) included in the ReinForce torrent so check it out if you're into that kind of stuff.

Unlike loligeddon's subbed BD release these preserve UTW's typesetting. Because of this I recommend using these subs for whatever encode you prefer, even loligeddon's. .zips containing the subs and chapters are available in the SUBS folder of this torrent as well as at the DDL thread. I will not be doing an already muxed 720p release but the .zips include subs rescaled for 720p if that's your thing.

Screens

(Yeah, the transformation sequence isn't full nude. So disappointing. Also, the second picture is what you can expect in terms of steam removal.)

Thumbnails

Mediainfo
Container: Matroska (.mkv) ~7500-10,000 Kbps
Video: H.264 High@L4.0 1920x1080p 16:9 23.976 fps
Audio: Japanese - Stereo FLAC 48.0 KHz 16 bits
Subtitles: English - Styled ASS

DDLs available here! Also HOWTO mux and load external subtitles!
(some) Images here!

Sources
ReinForce raws
UTW Subs (EP 01-02)
loligeddon Subs (SP01)
pyointa2001 karaoke template

As always, apologies in advance for the slow up speed and a reminder that cool bros get the DDLs then help seed.

Attachments

• [JLP] Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (BDRip 1920x1080 h.264 FLAC).torrent
    16.7 KB · Views: 693
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people