1. Throughout the month of May, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 31st May, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

Top prize is $150!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Fake JAV DDL sites list

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by clashoftitans, Aug 18, 2015.

1. clashoftitans

clashoftitans Member

Recently, even more of these fake DDL sites appeared and they're dominating Google search results (duckduckgo manages to downrank most of these site though) .

It would be very nice to have a centralized list of such websites, so that we automatically block these with plugins such as adblock/adblock plus/ublock/ublock origin/etc.
    I' got a fixed URL for the text file containing the bad sites, so that you can add it to *block as a 3rd-party filter list once, and get automatic updates.

The current list I have is based on this list.

Blacklist: https://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=kDqbYwWr

Whitelist (note: Do not use this as a3rd party filter list since it may interfere with other filters; the sole purpose of this list is to avoid adding these sites into our blacklist)
    https://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=z7cF6XKa

I'm sure there are many sites missing from this list, so keep them coming fellas!
    Also, tell me about the good sites so we can add them to whitelist.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    axeon73 likes this.
  2. Hans Kowalski

Hans Kowalski Well-Known Member

Hey now, that is my main source for JAV's, I don't know how that got on the list.
  3. clashoftitans

clashoftitans Member

Neither do I. We can also make a whitelist for the know good ones. I'll update as they come.
  4. Hans Kowalski

I guess someone just had the worst luck, among thousands of uploads there are always 1 or 2 little screw-ups that manage to slip through the cracks, like this one:

http://jav-fan.com/archives/rct-715-挑戦100人抜き-南梨央奈

As you can see from the screencaps, the uploaded movie is an entirely different one. Though usually these errors seem to be universal across most sites, so it's their source that was wrong to begin with.

But for the other 99,9% of uploads, the site is legit.

As for other legit sites:

http://maxjav.com/

Lots of HD releases. He also has the correct upload for the movie above.

http://japanese-bukkake.net/

Title says all, great collection of Asfur and Knight's Visual stuff and many others. Only has Rapidgator links, but doesn't require a premium account for files under 2GB, which is pretty generous compared to most blogs. Of course without one, downloads will take quite a while.

http://www.kappiahjavstuff.net/home/

I dunno, this used to be a big source for me, lots of handjob and femdom stuff, some more obscure releases too, but the content isn't quite what it used to be. And he could do without those made-up movie summaries if you ask me.

http://tdarkangel.com/

Lots of stuff, I don't use it all that much though. I think at a certain point he stopped adding new releases and just reuploaded older ones.
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    clemenceko likes this.
  5. clashoftitans

clashoftitans Member

Thanks! Lists are updated. Anyone knows about javakiba.org BTW?
  6. Hans Kowalski

latestjav.net

This used to be a great source, but it's been gone ever since the Great Ryushare Catastrophe, so you can remove that one from the whitelist. Your very first link, coolsex.biz, seems like it's gone too. Haven't tried the others.
  7. clemenceko

clemenceko Well-Known Member

From some of the older threads i have read say this is a legit one. And one of the member here own the site i think.
  8. barba

barba we all make mistakes

one you have on the blacklist: javpop.com

i've gotten stuff from there without problems. the free links are .rar files that need a password (pw= javpop.com), but that's nothing. i believe not all offerings have free links, but i wouldn't put them on a blacklist for that. perhaps others have more experience to offer. just trying to be fair.
  9. clashoftitans

clashoftitans Member

Thanks for the feedback!

Unless the list grows long, I'd like to keep the sites that are down in the list, just in case. They sometimes revive.

Can't confirm about javakiba.org, the website is selling RAR passwords, which is a shady business anyway.

Moved javpop.com to whitelist.
  10. clashoftitans

clashoftitans Member

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  11. clashoftitans

clashoftitans Member

Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of those depfile-only sites?
    They are premium only, and they look very very shady. I've spotted a few of those and planning to add to the list.

BTW, the filter URL has been updated to HTTPS.
  12. clashoftitans

clashoftitans Member

The list grew slightly in the past few days. Your ad block plugin should automatically pull in updates daily, so you don't need to make anything manual.
    If you come across a fake/bad DDL JAV site that isn't on the, please post it here. It benefits us all!
  13. clashoftitans

clashoftitans Member

Wow, lots of bad JAV sites spawned recently.
    I've just updated the "blacklist" with many new additions. If you've added the link in the first post as a 3rd party filter in your adblocking add-on, you should get the updates soon (or you can open the add-on dashboard and force update). Enjoy & stay safe!
  14. Mr.Mew

Mr.Mew New Member

javfree.me isnt a scam site. You need a premium account to download from there but they dont post fake JAVs :-/
  15. clashoftitans

clashoftitans Member

Thanks, updated the list, along with some other additions.

BTW while I appreciate false positive reports, I'm also wishing to hear about other bad sites not listed yet ;)
  16. clashoftitans

clashoftitans Member

I've added more and more of those new malicious JAV DDL sites. The list grew up to 300 entries now!
    There's just so many of them, and they're definitely coming from the same person or group (because the content is the same). Now this makes me think these are actually sponsored by a huge warez group or DMM/something similar.
    I tried to check their WHOIS records but of course they're using WHOIS protection. But WHOIS records show that most of these have only recently been registered.
    supersam likes this.
  17. supersam

supersam Loves Bukkake, Loves Lesbians & Loves Gokkun!!

Thanks and keep up the good work!
  18. Sugusug

Sugusug New Member

is javjunkies safe? why when I always download there it doesnt work? andthe torrent file size is always the same 133btes...

edit: also does anyone know if en.javseeds .com is safe.? another one hellojav.com
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  19. TheDuke07

TheDuke07 Active Member

Believe those are all fine. I used to use them these days its here or nyaa for all my jav torrents.
  20. iatemonkey

iatemonkey New Member

Should be safe. I've been using that site for like 3-4+ yrs now without problem.