[EAC](シングル)可憐Girl's/1stアルバム「Fly To The Future」(ape+cue+booklet+rr3)

oldirtyb

May 24, 2013
been trying to complete the torrent download for this... does anyone have this or have a good copy of it available? [EAC](シングル)可憐Girl's/1stアルバム「Fly To The Future」(ape+cue+booklet+rr3)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Didn't check the torrent but are you looking for just the songs or the whole album with videos only. Some of these tracks might be on Youtube as well.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Well, it was their first album (The special edition in the torrent included two video performances I believe ) so the songs themselves should be out there. Most of the links I found were old and dead but I stopped looking when I found out about the videos....what quality were you looking for? it won't be FLAC. Most mp3 download sites (when they can be found as they have to move around a lot) offer at 320kps mp3 rips and you might get that by ripping the music off of youtube (not positve about that but I can find out for sure).

oldirtyb

May 24, 2013
I was hoping to find a way to complete the lossless version that's floating around the torrents, especially since it's so close to completion! I realize I can find them via mp3, but with things being lost in compression methods and even worse, re-compression, I wanted to avoid mp3s.