[DVD Rip / 3.69 GB] ASW-144 130発射!特濃ザーメンS.P.C総集編2013

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

depechex

Jan 28, 2011
ASW_144_130_Cumshot_Non_Stop_Omnibus.jpg

Title: 130発射!特濃ザーメンS.P.C総集編2013
Actress(es): 星野あかり 早乙女ルイ 夏希アンジュ 吉澤レイカ 琥珀うた つくし 東尾真子 鏡麗子 辺見麻衣 京野ななか 村瀬朱理
Manufacturer: S.P.C
Label: ASFUR (アズファー)
Catalog Number: ASW-144
Release Date: 2013-12-06
File Format: dvd format
File Size: 3.69 GB
Seeding Time: 1 week (Strictly Enforced)

This release is brought to you by depechex from akiba-online.

Attachments

• [ASW-144].torrent
    19.6 KB · Views: 12,680
Last edited:

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
Thanks mate! You can use AutoGK to convert these to XVID or DIVX which I will do.

depechex

Jan 28, 2011
Thanks mate! You can use AutoGK to convert these to XVID or DIVX which I will do.

Youre welcome! Sure thing but I prefered to share the full dvd with maximum quality for everyone.

On the other hand I'm planning on getting some of the missing asfur releases here in Akiba. Checked asianscreens and they have some of the good last ones so I'll may get some and share them here as well (price is reasonable and affordable).

Reactions: MXS- and Desu

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
wakatta. Desioner also does this for KV knights visual titles. Maybe u could do the asfur ones? I will be going to tokyo sometime later this year and purchase a few select titles although these movies are really expensive in some cases. Gotta help in any way though.

TraumaDoc

Is THE man!
Nov 10, 2008
No screenshots? The cover provided is not clickable or resizable - so too small to view with any accuracy.

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
Yah, i just got it! Great video compilation in my opinion! I will seed it for a while but it will be sporadic due to my internet usage but people will get it for a while to come.

BottomLine

Jul 10, 2013
Hey guys, you're more than welcome to upload all of asfur releases not present on akiba, it's great news to hear! Thanks a lot for your dedication.

roax66

Apr 2, 2010
There is certainly a need for torrents or file uploads for the later asfur movies. Most of asw-134 - asw-165 are impossible to find anywhere.