デス・パレード Death Parade Season 1 [Dual Audio] [720p]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I am a big horror fan in general so this genre just suits me. Not exactly sure just how scary this is though but it does rate high on the "creepy" scale. I will say that I found some of these episodes quite moving, the ability to develop minor characters in such a short time and to align that with the storyline perfectly I found to be quite surprising and a huge plus for the series. These episodes were very well crafted and a fitting ode to such classics as "The Twilight Zone" and "Tales From The Darkside". I really enjoyed this anime, it may not classify as "great" but it was pretty close. It was artistic and provoking, well worth every moment spent on it.

death_parade_26.jpg
Plot Summary:
After death, humans go to either heaven or hell. But for some, at the instant of their death, they arrive at the Quindecim, a bar attended by the mysterious white-haired Decim. He challenges them to the Death Game, wherein they wager their lives and reveal their true natures. Decim himself is the ultimate arbitrator of who wins and who loses, who lives and who dies.
After death, humans go to either the eternal void or are reincarnated. However, where there's doubt as to were to place some occasional souls, these instead arrive at bar Quindecim, with no memories of having died. Decim, the bartender, challenges them to the Death Game, wherein they wager their "lives" and reveal their true natures. Decim himself is actually an arbiter in charge of deciding the fate of those that arrive at Quindecim - by pulling the darkness from deepest within them, he judges their ultimate fate.

death_parade_wallpaper.png
VIDEO
========
Format : mkv
File size : 90 MB
Duration : 23mn 13s
Overall Bit rate : 600 Kbps
Width : 1280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Frame rate : 23 fps

AUDIO

Audio Language : English, Japanese
Format : AC3
Bit rate : 64.0 Kbps

SUBTITLE
Subtitle Language : --English (FFF)(DatRip)(Hiryuu)
Subtitle Format : --ASS

death-parade-2.jpg

Original Uploader: rokey0013
Size: 1.09 GB
Directed by Yuzuru Tachikawa
Written by Yuzuru Tachikawa
Music by Yūki Hayashi
Studio Madhouse
Number of episodes: 12
Original run: 10 January 2015 — 28 March 2015

578019.jpg

Opening Theme:
"Flyers" by BRADIO
Ending Theme:
"Last Theater" by NoisyCell

Death-Parade-Anime-Decim-kurokami-no-onna-2160943.jpeg

The series spawned from a short film, "Death Billiards", which I will post shortly, even though it is english subbed only. Enjoy!

Attachments

• [kat.cr]death.parade.season.1.dual.audio.720p.rokey.animerockers.rg.torrent
    13.1 KB · Views: 573
Reactions: abc.dem.puppies

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
This is a keeper, just like Ergo Proxy, Planetes the story is so unique, the appeal to adult audience so strong that it's hard not to grind through all episodes in one go.