デス・ビリヤード Young Animator Training Project: Death Billiards [BD][720p][AAC] Eng. Subs

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This was a great anime short film and the inspiration behind the Death Parade series, after watching it I think you will see why. This is only available with Japanese audio and English subtitles and that is what is shared here. It is only a 22 minute short though, about the size of an anime series episode, but I thought it was brillant.
Death Billiards PV.jpg
Synopsis :
An old and a young man find themselves in a mysterious bar where they have to play a game of billiard. The bet: their lives.

Subs: gg
Codec: 8bit H.264 720p
Audio: 2-Channel AAC

_Death_Billiards_.jpg

Original Uploader: Arjuna_King
Size: 332.2 MB
Directed by Yuzuru Tachikawa
Produced by Takuya Tsunoki
Written by Yuzuru Tachikawa
Music by Kotaro Tanaka
Studio Madhouse
Released March 2, 2013
Runtime 25 minutes

Death_Billiards_-_OVA_052.jpg

Death Billiards is one of the four anime works that each received 38 million yen (about US$480,000) from the "2012 Young Animator Training Project." Just like in 2010 and 2011, the animation labor group received 214.5 million yen (US$2.65 million) from the Japanese government's Agency for Cultural Affairs, and it distributed most of those funds to studios who train young animators on-the-job.

Attachments

• [kat.cr]deadfish.young.animator.training.project.death.billiards.bd.720p.aac.mp4.torrent
    26.5 KB · Views: 480

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
I remember this one, very interesting anime... quite original too, would have been awesome if they had turned this into a 12 episode anime :p

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I remember this one, very interesting anime... quite original too, would have been awesome if they had turned this into a 12 episode anime :p

Have you seen the Death Parade series yet?