中二病でも恋がしたい! Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! ep.1-12+OVA+Lite EPs[Dual Audio] [480p]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
A romance anime but pretty well disguised at times as a comedy. I really liked it, the main characters were well developed, which really helps one become invested in the story. This was an imaginative tale worth watching and I can't wait to see the sequel. This is perhaps my favorite type of anime and I found it to be pretty moving, tugged a tear or two outa my eye it did. I love action and fanservice and sci-fi stuff, no doubt, but I really like to laugh and feel with a story, to get caught up in a tale.

717718-episode_1___2nd_eyec.jpg
Plot Summary: High school freshman Yūta Togashi was once a "chūnibyō patient" i.e. an overly self-conscious middle schooler. He wants to bury this embarrassing past and begins a new life in high school—unsuccessfully. His classmate Rikka Takanashi, a "current" chūnibyō patient, has found traces of residual symptoms on him and used the fact to force Togashi "making a contract" with her.

chunibyodemo_0031.jpg
Audio Tracks:
#1: English [Stereo] 224kbps AC3
#2 Japanese [Stereo] 224kbps AC3

Subtitle Tracks:
#1 English Signs/Songs
#2 English Subtitles

Video Track:
H.264 720x480

Source:
RAW DVD ISO [Lupin the Nerd]

Encoder:
jeffcosta123

Lite Episodes only have Japanese Audio and English Subtitle

Love-Chunibyo-Other-Delusions-wall.jpg

Original Poster: jeffcosta123
Size: 3.5 GB
Running time: 24 minutes per episode
Number of episodes: 12
Original run October 4, 2012 – December 19, 2012
Directed by Tatsuya Ishihara
Written by Jukki Hanada
Music by Nijine
Studio Kyoto Animation

16b40776.jpg

This was based on the light novel series written by Torako. In addition to a second season a movie has also been produced but neither are available to me in dual audio. Watch this one, it is a treat.

201403252228102b5.jpg

Attachments

• [jeffcosta123] Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! [Dual Audio] [480p].torrent
    19 KB · Views: 718

hollywool

Jan 11, 2012
One of the best anime series of the past decade. I'm glad this title finally made it to the US market.

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
It is an Otaku thing. In this case it fits in well with the characters condition. As to wear it originated? I don't know, you might have better luck asking it in the anime discussion thread. Rumor has it was a fashion started by gravure idols and got picked up by manga artists. I have no way of verifying that. In this particular instance it might be an ode to "Jubei-chan: The Ninja Girl".

abc.dem.puppies

Retired, very occasionally around
Jul 10, 2009
I did a google search before I asked. Got some answers that made sense, but I prefer to opinions of people on this board.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I don't use Google myself, (except when I look for takeout food, lol). There are some oldtimer anime fans that come to this board but I am not sure they will notice your query here. I hear El Gringo comes to chat so if you ever see his name there be sure to ask him. Redrooster doesn't share much anymore but he is a very anime wise individual. Good luck and sry if I wasn't very helpful, my heart was in the right place.

Reactions: abc.dem.puppies