デビル メイ クライ Devil May Cry [720p][BD_RIP][Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I try not to upload torrents that are below par but for the size this is an excellent rip. The video is great, the Japanese audio is great, the subtitles are fine but the English audio is low (so you have to turn the volume up). The series itself is okay I guess, nothing great, not much of a plot or storyline but it is based on an arcade game by CAPCOM. No real fanservice, lots of action, no real in depth charactization or anything along those lines. Watchable is about as far as I will go.
Devil-May-Cry-anime-29420828-1024-768.jpg

Plot Summary: Devil May Cry follows the adventures of the demon hunter Dante who himself is half demon and half human. Dante is hired through his own business named "Devil May Cry". The characters are based off of the popular capcom playstation 2 games.

devil_may_cry_384_1280.jpg

Video Info
Format: MKV
Language: Japanese , English
Subtitle: English
Quality: 720p
Codec: h.265
Audio: Vorbis

Subtitle: English

devil_may_cry_3_0.jpg

Original Uploader: lucifer22 (oddly appropriate)
Size: 863.33 MB
Directed by Shin Itagaki
Written by Toshiki Inoue
Studio Madhouse
Original run June 14, 2007 – September 6, 2007
Episodes 12

Devil May Cry.jpg

Opening Theme:
"d.m.c" by rungran
Ending Theme:
"I'll be your home" by Rin Oikawa

455885999_a97bd3a306_o.jpg