[DDD-081] - Hinano Kamisaka 神坂ひなのが - Kamisama, Hinano-sama 神様、ひなの様!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Kamisaka Hinano (神坂ひなの) who started as an gravure girl but has been making AV works for some time. Now she works under the name of Kanno Hina (神野ひな). Also she seems to have an alias 神坂雏乃 which would be Kamisaka Hino (?) I guess. I don't know that are some of her works under that alias or not.

神様、ひなの様! - Kamisama, Hina no Sama or Kamisama, Hinano-sama, not really sure, seems to be an wordplay. Not sure how it should be translated to english. Kamisama, Hinano God or something.

Released in 2016-10-01

MP4 is 880MB

ISO is 3.98GB
Cover.jpg Thumbs.jpg

Attachments

• DDD-081 - 神様、ひなの様!.torrent
    12.7 KB · Views: 17,003
Last edited:

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
To moderators:
It seems that I cannot change the Title of the torrents myself. Her name doesn't seem to actually have that letter が in it so it should be deleted from her name.

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
Thanks a lot.
I've been looking forward to eventually finding this one for YEARS.
My favorite with her is OHP-095. Check it out if you haven't already.

Reactions: Beam~

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
You're welcome :)

I bought these Hinano DVDs from Tokyo on my last trip, visited some random place with a bunch of gravure DVDs and noticed that "oh some random Hinano DVDs that I don't remember seeing, I got to get these" :)

Reactions: xylac and ntkxn