Daughter takes care of whole family

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bozzngu13

Sep 26, 2010
Today i just saw the movie SNIS-717 and quite like it. I did a several research based on my experience but i can not found the related movies to this one. The main storyline is a daughter "takes care" of the whole family (breakfast, dinner cooking, cleaning etc. and ofc sex life) So anyone have any suggestion for the movie genre or related movies for me?
I appreciate that so much and hope this question will be answer.

Reactions: ding73ding

bozzngu13

Sep 26, 2010
I found another movie, anyone have any suggestion please share, it's PPPD 433
pppd433pl.jpg

Reactions: humbert

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I saw title and was going to recommend the Yumeno Aika title, but seems that's where you started, too haha.

I doubt it can get any hotter than it did with her, you began at the peak. ;)

Reactions: bozzngu13

bozzngu13

Sep 26, 2010
I saw title and was going to recommend the Yumeno Aika title, but seems that's where you started, too haha.

I doubt it can get any hotter than it did with her, you began at the peak. ;)

Haha, i don't think i started at the top movie. With other's help i just found SDMU-100 and it is way more better than the Yumeno Aika's one.

cavarra

Jul 7, 2011
sdde-494
1sdde00494pl.jpg

lhby-112, which is interisting as the daughter also takes care of her mother
36lhby112pl.jpg

TMCY-087. The daughter takes care of "my dad and my brother, my uncle, and the men of the neighborhood"

h_452tmcy00087pl.jpg

ohtafan

Dec 15, 2012
What about the other way around ?

One guy versus his family :

SDDE-372

1sdde372pl.jpg

This movie depicts the morning routine of the sole man of a family of women, filmed by the youngest sister, as he fuck all his 6 sisters (and his mother) in the time they needed to get ready for the day.

SDDE-441
1sdde441pl.jpg

Similar to SDDE-372, but with a father instead of a brother.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
What about the other way around ?

One guy versus his family :

SDDE-372

1sdde372pl.jpg

This movie depicts the morning routine of the sole man of a family of women, filmed by the youngest sister, as he fuck all his 6 sisters (and his mother) in the time they needed to get ready for the day.

SDDE-441
1sdde441pl.jpg

Similar to SDDE-372, but with a father instead of a brother.

The male must be happy, tired and spoilt for choice.