Cultured Men's Club (Gravure Group Buying)

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Funds for April are up: https://www.bunkajin.club/ expect fast delivery since its an all-digital list

Regarding March Items
Last week around Monday I expected to receive 3 packages with all of the physical March items, but only received 2, the 3rd package which contained ODA-006, TGM-X, all JCS sets, and a few more DVDs had botched paperwork so for the past week I've been wrestling to get it delivered but in the end, it got returned and I'm currently repackaging to send it again this week.
To keep things organized I decided to do only digital items again this month because I don't like having too many physical items undelivered at once.

Delivery time is moved to the 30th of this month and I will buy the items as fast as I can receive payments.

All items that I've already received from the first 2 packages will be sent out today.

Reactions: pokey69

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
I forgot to add some details to HRH-X, if you buy haruhi sets already it's a free upgrade.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
@lifeisgook
Doing something with the website? it's only showing Wordpress login page now. Also flagged by my browsers.
Google has some type of authority to mark a website as deceptive and it causes that message to pop up in most browsers, I contacted them and they said something about 302 redirect that I got to change to 301 redirect, I'm only learning this web stuff while making this site so I gotta figure out how to fix that and then put in a request for review.

I put a password screen so the reviewer doesn't have to see girl pictures when they are testing the site. password is "gravure"

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Reactions: Quickglue

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Reactions: neo3000xtx

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
The following sets will be removed at the end of June:
JK-009
JK-009P
JK-009M
JK-010
JK-010P
JK-010M

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
June list is up! https://bunkajin.club/funds/ (finally back on schedule)

Some things to look out for:
- 9 IMBD Sets are being funded to make up for missed months
- Kingdom PPV is added for the first time (Tsubasa Akimoto and Asuka Oda) please buy if interested so I can make it into a regular fund.
- Cameron Blurays are back, buy as much as you want or buy the whole set for a massive saving, similar to im4k sets.
- Tsubasa Akimoto is pretty much up to date so I've converted her sets into an X-set, buy-in from now to get the most out of free future updates. people who bought tsubasa akimoto sets already have up to 75% off

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
Gift card options will be limited to bitcash for a while, amazon cards are currently a suspended method.

Reactions: CoolKevin

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
I'm ready to take Amazon gift cards again, when choosing this option I will now give detailed instructions on how to pay, I will not accept cards that are not bought directly from Amazon.

Also, DVDs will arrive soon and be sent out this week.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
July list is up https://bunkajin.club/funds/

For the first time, I'm doing a group-funded subscription to Ai Takanashi's Fantia where she posts her own videos and image sets, they aren't all that impressive but it's $10 for 12 months so good savings if you planned to get them.

Cameron Blurays got a good response so it might be a regular fund.

Somebody(that's the studio's name) recently opened a site for digital downloads similar to SpiceTV, EMC-006 is there to see if anyone else is interested.

First updates to the collections are also here, you can find those under the limited section. those who haven't bought the sets for Rio Mano, Narumi Amaha and Tomomi Morisaki can pick up the titles for $10 or buy the X sets.
At the end of the month, the sets will have their prices increased.

Regarding Amazon Payments
I'm accepting them again but DO NOT send any more codes to fund@bunkajin.club it could have negative effects on your Amazon account. If you want to send codes to me please get the codes yourself and simply send me the digits. Do not send me codes from dodgy sellers because I will not spend them immediately, if they are used before I redeem them you will be responsible.

I'm now accepting a third type of prepaid payment, V-Preca cards, V-Preca is a visa gift card sold in japan, if you can get them easily i recommend buying them for funding, if you are outside of japan please stick to Amazon and Bitcash

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
JCS-011 is now complete, please check your drives
Missing bluray also added to KRN-X

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
For everyone still sending Amazon gift cards and not reading, if you put a message on the card and/or send it to fund@bunkajin.club I will not use it and your money is wasted.

Amazon US cards are also invalid, nothing in that store is relevant to what's being bought.

Do not send gift card payments without a fully confirmed order. Tell me what you are buying first and await instructions.