Comic Bangaichi 2007

8getter

Abdicated
Jun 13, 2008

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
sorry, i just want to report that filefactory does not allow me to dl more than one file each 3 hours or so .....

NOT a critic to the poster (to 8getter i say thanks cause i was missing 2 of the items he posted) ..... just a doubt, is only for my zone/ip block, or is a common thing that filefactory works in this way ?

8getter

Abdicated
Jun 13, 2008
about Download

filefactory does not allow me to dl more than one file each 3 hours or so .....

Can you wait for few DAYS?

Is there reason why you must download quickly? :negligent:

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
Can you wait for few DAYS?

Is there reason why you must download quickly? :negligent:

LOL !

not at all, cause i usually wait MONTHS for the ones i get via emule, and this cause me no problems :)

was just a curiosity to know if is a normal working scheme for that filehoster (means, if this is normal for all the ones that download from it), or if was only my zone/ip block that have problems with it ..... hope you have not considered my curiosity a complain, ok ?

8getter

Abdicated
Jun 13, 2008
If your IPzone was blocked, it is none of my business. :stress:

Anyway, I'll not change uploader because there is no reason to do.

Doomdragon

Feb 28, 2007
LOL !

not at all, cause i usually wait MONTHS for the ones i get via emule, and this cause me no problems :)

was just a curiosity to know if is a normal working scheme for that filehoster (means, if this is normal for all the ones that download from it), or if was only my zone/ip block that have problems with it ..... hope you have not considered my curiosity a complain, ok ?

Is your zone I have no problem

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
> Doomdragon :

thanks, i was thinking was this the problem, just wanted to be sure

> 8getter:

again, i'm not asking you to change uploader, nor complaining with you at all, please do not considerate my post in this way, ok ? :)

Elessar

Mar 21, 2008
Hello 8Getter

I've a question. I know about the time of waiting between two freedownloads at filefactory, but could it be, that filefactory put down some of your files? Because some files don't get open. It's a real problem or only my Greed ?
I was delight of your files, because Bangaichi is some of the Mangas I don't have complete. You wouldn't be the only one with such a Problem, because, Yume himself has the same. I hope to see more of your files.

8getter

Abdicated
Jun 13, 2008
It's a real problem or only my Greed ?

YES. That problem is ONLY YOUR GREED.
Download at once and at once. If you want to parallel download,
you may join premium account of filefactory.

Anymay, it is none of my business.
Is there reason why you must download quickly? :puzzled:

Elessar

Mar 21, 2008
No, I've many time, so I don't need parallel dowmload. But I tried again to download your file Comic Bangaichi 2007-01 and I can't, because Filefactory tells me
,Sorry, the allowed time to enter a code and complete your download has expired. You will need to restart your download.'
But I had a break from three hours before I tried again your file. And I don't wait when I can write down the entercode. And I told you from page Yume, because he said by himself, that his files are droped from filefactory. But I don't know, why some of your files doesn't work. Maybe I try again. Do the first file from you still work?

8getter

Abdicated
Jun 13, 2008
I've no duty for your download.

Sorry, the allowed time to enter a code and complete your download has expired. You will need to restart your download.'

I try download.
In first, I confirm that message too, but twice try is successfuly to download.
Your IPzone is blocked probably, I conjecture.

What do you want to me do?
I'm not administrator of filefactory needless to say,
I can't know what happend in filefactory.
Already I said I'll not change uploader,
and I have no duty to complete your download.

Only I can say "If you can't download, you should abandon to download". :death:

Elessar

Mar 21, 2008
Hello 8getter
Thanks for your answer and I find it out after several times too. And it wasn't my intention to give the responsibility for the problems wit filefactory to you. It was only a question or ask for help from anyone, who hasn't any knowlegde about this stuff. The last times I used filefactory it needs only one ,click' and not two. Know I learned; sometimes it needs two.
So I hope you can forgive my clumsy behaviour.