Chikan Tsuugakuji Mousou Gakuen Love Story / 痴漢通学路妄想学園ラブストーリー

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
As this a very old one I truly am sorry that I have to delete all links / torrents and to close the thread.

This release is DLsite material, although it may be curious because it´s such an old one. Piss Comic releases all are DLsite material, that´s the reason why it has not been posted earlier what would have been possible - but ref to the DO NOT UPLOAD: list it may not be posted on A-O...

Title of this release is: chikan tsuugaku ro 2 dokidoki kinshin soukan 痴漢通学路2 どきどき近親相姦

To be found at DLsite under: ふたなり少女 痴漢通学路 http://pro2.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/VJ002145 (this one is the first left on the cover back - cover attached).

Thanks the wonderful cover, that´s all I can do...

Status
Not open for further replies.