1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Chia Akioto (明音ちあ) - 8 Years Badminton History AV Debut (FSET-642) (ad free)

Discussion in 'JAV Torrents' started by 201flyer, Aug 10, 2016.

1. 201flyer

201flyer Well-Known Member

The available torrent is seriously messed up! Not only are there a ton of obnoxious ads on both ends, the sound is way beyond out of sync. It is essentially unwatchable. I have eliminated the ads and resynched the audio as best I could manage. It's not perfect but is a far cry from the original. Fortunately the original movie was free of the screen blocking garbage. I think this was worth the large amount of work to save this. Sorry, uploading will be kind of slow but I promise it will complete!

[FSET-642] 原色美女アスリート バドミントン歴8年の性なるスマッシュ 県大会優勝の実力者 明音ちあAVデビュー パンティと写真付き

種類:DVD
    発売日:2016/08/01
    収録時間:190分
    出演者:明音ちあ
    監督:アキノリ
    シリーズ:原色美女アスリート
    メーカー:アキノリ
    レーベル:----
    ジャンル:パンチラ 単体作品 スポーツ 3P・4P デビュー作品 サンプル動画 特典付き・セット商品
    品番:fset642

[FSET-642] primary color beauty influential person of the athlete badminton history eight years of sex become smash Prefecture champion Akiraoto Chia AV debut panty and with photos

Type: DVD
    Release Date: 2016/08/01
    Duration: 190 minutes
    Cast: Akiraoto Chia
    Director: Akinori
    Series: primary colors beautiful woman athlete
    Studio: Akinori
    label:----
    Genre: Skirt single piece sports 3P · 4P debut sample video award with set products
    Part number: fset642

1.4 GB MKV [SD] ad free and improved sound sync.

Chia Akioto - 8 Years Badminton History AV Debut (FSET642).

Attached Files:

2. Kyoko-wind

Kyoko-wind New Member

Cute gal,thx for the effort~!
  3. anandneemish

anandneemish Member

@201flyer thanks man for everything you've done. See attached torrent for the iso. I am not sure where I got it. This is not my torrent. For those who like this vid, there is no audio issue and there is no watermark.

Attached Files:

201flyer likes this.
  4. 201flyer

201flyer Well-Known Member

anandneemish, Thanks for this! Wish I could have found it before trying to save a ruined video. But, I learned a lot about my editingprograms by making the effort. So, not all is lost.