ブルージェンダー Blue Gender Complete-480p-Dual Audio

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This anime was recommended to me by our member "beansies" so I thought I would check it out and found and older torrent for this classic sci-fi/horror anime. The anime itself was pretty good, imaginitive, interesting characters and a fairly well told story. I liked it. The encode here is okay, not fantastic but very watchable (26 episodes in under 2GBs!). Too adult for the very young. Sometimes you have to take into consideration as to when an anime was made and the advances in animation and encodes. Even though this is only 16 years old a lot of advances have been made in both areas. Worth mentioning also are the high marks I noticed a lot of viewers have given this one as well.
55378.jpg
Plot Summary: Yuji Kaido was diagnosed with a serious disease and cryogenically frozen. He wakes up more than 20 years later—and Earth is nothing like what he remembers. A race of alien bugs called the Blue have taken over the planet, and a few select humans have retreated to the space station Second Earth. Yuji is taken back to Second Earth, where he learns that he and the other sleepers will be instrumental in defeating the Blue. And his relationship with one member of the recovery squad only serves to complicate things.

blue-gender--small--3.jpg
480p
Audio English/Japanese
Subtitle English
Uncensored
DvD RiP

wallpaper1067.jpg

Original Uploader: Horrorhound
Size: 1.78 GB
Directed by     Masashi Abe
                        Ryōsuke Takahashi (co-director)
Produced by     Yasuo Hasegawa