ブラック・ラグーン Black Lagoon Complete BDRip [1280x720 Dual-Audio]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Not getting enough variety in your anime? I guess I wasn't so I downloaded this and it rocks! I love these anime mini-series Japan does, they just leave you begging for more. Great artwork here and if you are looking for good quotes this series has them. Not an anime for young children as the curse words fly as swift as the bullets.
Black-Lagoon.jpg

summary:
Based on the manga by [Hiroe Rei]. When [Okajima Rokuro] (aka Rock) visits Southeast Asia carrying a top secret disk, he is kidnapped by pirates riding in the torpedo boat, Black Lagoon. Although he thought he would be rescued soon, the company actually abandons him, and sends mercenaries to retrieve the secret disk. He narrowly escapes with his life, but has nowhere to go. He gives up his name and past, and resolves to live as a member of the Black Lagoon.

Directed by Sunao Katabuchi

Genre Action, Crime fiction, Black comedy
04709787031893564017.jpg

Container...........................Matroska
File size ...........................: 225MB
Overall bit rate ..................:-1300-1500KBps
Width ................................: 1280
Height ...............................: 720
Display aspect ratio .............: 16:9
Audio Track 01....................English
Audio Track 02......................Japanese
Frame rate ..........................: 23.976 fps
Episodes............................. 24
Subtitles............................ASS English
Torrent size.......................5.30 gb
black-lagoon-black-lagoon-twin_1024x768-big.jpg

The third episode reportedly has no Japanese audio but everything else is good, the video and audio quality are excellent. There is a third season (considered an OVA) that I will upload when I get around to downloading verifying the quality. As always thanks go to the original uploader who in this case is Daman4Life. Enjoy! (and I got to share these cool wallpapers too!)
Black-Lagoon-Wallpaper-HD-.jpg

Attached is the opening song "Red Fraction" by Mell in mp3 format. The title song was Mells' most successful single release to date. Uploaded in .rar format with no password. I was forced to upload this in split rar format, just extract from part1 (I was unable to upload the 8.27 mb file all in one shot...I tried)

Attachments

• [kickass.to]black.lagoon.complete.bdrip.1280x720.dual.audio.torrent
    16 KB · Views: 1,086
  • 01 - Red fraction.part1.rar
    4.3 MB · Views: 6,573
  • 01 - Red fraction.part2.rar
    4 MB · Views: 15,346
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Black Lagoon [DUAL-AUDIO] [1080p] [HEVC] [x265]

I just recently rewatched this but I had lost the previous encode I had so when I went looking I found this. The older torrent is still active. This is one of my favorites and I like to rewatch the anime I enjoyed from time to to time. This is done well from start to finish and is a real fun, hardcore action anime. A real great encode to boot. This includes the first two seasons but not the 5 OVA third season Robertas Blood Trail which can be located here. I also get a chance here to add information that I normally add now but did not way back when I originally shared this here.

8bb34c9487685c023979.jpg

Plot Summary: Okajima Rokuro is a Japanese businessman…in a town full of Japanese businessmen. His normal day consists of social drinking with clients and being kicked around by his bosses. He finally gets a break though, as he’s sent by his company to the tropical seas of Eastern China to deliver a disc…only his boat gets hijacked by a band of mercenaries that were hired to steal it. “Rock” (as he is newly dubbed by his captors) catches the interest of the only female merc “Revy” as she thinks he’s worth a ransom, taking him hostage. However, the disc turns out to be more trouble than its worth, and complicates things both for Rock, and the mercenaries known as Black Lagoon.

black-lagoon_00352074.jpg
File Container: MKV
Video Format: h.265/HEVC [8-bit]
Video Resolution: 1920x1080

Audio Type: Mixed
Track 1: English (5.1 Channel Surround)
Track 2: Japanese (2 Channel Stereo)
Audio Format: AAC-LC

Subtitle Language: English
Subtitle Format: SSA

8dcf613a_1253571606854.jpg

Original Poster: [Pseudo]
Size: 3.64 GB
Directed by Sunao Katabuchi
Produced by Jun Nishimura
Mitsutoshi Ogura
Junya Okamoto
Written by Sunao Katabuchi
Music by Edison
Studio Madhouse
Original run April 8, 2006 – June 24, 2006 (1st season)
Original run October 2, 2006 – December 18, 2006 (2nd season)
Running time: 24 minutes per episode
Total Episodes: 24

Black_Lagoon_16.jpg

Opening Theme:
"Red Fraction" by MELL
Ending Theme:
#1: "Don't Look Behind" by EDISON (eps 13-14,16-23)
#2: "The World of Midnight" by Minako Obata (ep 15)
#3: "Peach Headz Addiction" by Breath Frequency (ep 24)

levi_10938_1920x1200.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]black.lagoon.dual.audio.1080p.hevc.torrent
    21.6 KB · Views: 754

kiki_tt

Jul 28, 2008
It took quite a number of episodes for me to really get into the characters ...but episode 14 and 15 that surrounds the twins "Hansel and Gretel" was really moving ...such a sad history they shared...one could see one twin's misguided show of sexual affection for anyone displaying true love... such a horrible end they met.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceewan