ブラック・ブレット Black Bullet [BD-720p] [10-bit] (Dual Audio)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
So I read a few reviews on this and I thought they were pretty harsh. I suppose everyone has an opinion but one wonders if they saw the same anime that I did. This has pretty much everything if you like an action orientated anime. The characters were very interesting (though underdeveloped), the animation art was very good, the story (although complex) was interesting (even sometimes moving), the pace was of the story was good (although uneven), good humor, great villians and an overall intriguing concept. If this anime had any real fault is that it seemed to being trying to do too much in only 13 episodes. So what? I had no trouble keeping up with the story. Maybe some reviewers just don't really enjoy anime anymore.
black_bullet-134.jpg
Plot Summary: In the year 2021, mankind was defeated by Gastrea, a parasitical virus, and is forced to live within a wall made of Varanium Monoliths, a metal that is able to subdue Gastrea. Soon, the "Cursed Children", children born with the Gastrea virus who are able to control it—which gives them superhuman abilities—were discovered. Due to the Gastrea virus' intervention, the Cursed Children could only be female. Civil Securities are formed to specialize in fighting against Gastrea, operating with the pair of an Initiator, who are cursed children, and a Promoter, serving to lead the cursed children. Ten years after the war, Rentarō Satomi, a high school student who is also a Promoter in his childhood friend Kisara Tendō's Tendō Civil Security, along with his Initator Enju Aihara, receives a secret mission to prevent the Tokyo Area's destruction.

black-bullet.jpg
Features:
Styled Subs
Chapters
OP Karaoke
ED Karaoke

General Information:
Number of episodes: 13
Affiliated Groups: Kametsu, DameDesuYo "BlurayDesuYo"
File Size: ~500MB [BlurayDesuYo]
File Extension: .mkv

Video:
Source: BlurayDesuYo 720p
Codec: H264 10-bit
Resolution: 1280x720
Frame rate: 23.976

Audio:
Source: Japanese BD, US BD
Audio Track 1 (Default): English AAC 2.0 Ch
Audio Track 2: Japanese AAC 2.0 Ch

Subtitles:
Source: DameDesuYo
Subtitle Track 1 (Default): Signs and Songs(.ass)
Subtitle Track 2: Full Subtitles(.ass)

black_bullet-136.jpg

Original Uploader: xDeathTheKid
File size: 5.03 GiB
Directed by Masayuki Kojima
Produced by Asuka Yamazaki
Fuminori Yamazaki
Mitsutoshi Ogura
Yasutaka Kurosaki
Written by Tatsuhiko Urahata
Music by Shirō Sagisu
Studio Kinema Citrus, Orange
Original run April 8, 2014 – July 1, 2014
Episodes 13
Black-Bullet-AnimeMage.png

Opening Theme:
"black bullet" by fripSide
Ending Theme:
"Tokohana" (トコハナ) by Nagi Yanagi
black_bullet-57.jpg

Attachments

• [Kametsu] Black Bullet [BD-720p] [Dual-Audio].torrent
    51.8 KB · Views: 555

spikier

JAPAN:みんなのあい
Nov 13, 2008
this really does look interesting. and the whole 'loli with guns' look, reminds me of gunslinger girl; an excellent anime series with an ending song that always made me feel..hopeless, i guess. lol. but still, those are my type of anime (if it plays with your emotions, it's time to make a devotion).

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
I just finished watching this one. I have to say I went in with some skepticism, because I don't usually like "violent" anime, but it was a great story. I do agree that it seemed like they tried to fit too much into 13 episodes, but I didn't feel that way until the last 4 of them. Those last 4 did feel like it was rushed to fit in the season, but it wasn't done badly.
Thank you for sharing this, and all of the others you bring to us here. Even tho I'm quite picky on what I usually watch, there's several that I would have missed with out your recommendations.