バカとテストと召喚獣 Baka and Test (Season 1+2 & OVA) Complete 720p [Dual Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
It is hard for me to rate this anime because I really enjoy the whole High School Romance anime genre, so I am a trifle biased. While this was very enjoyable for me to watch it does have some seemingly detractable characteristics. Despite the original take on the High School theme all the classic characters were there so a lot of the storylines will seem at least vaguely familar. Nonetheless the characters were very well done and I liked all of them, to a fault. The fanservice was pretty light but it was also a recurring theme, the art and music were good but not spectacular. I truly think it was the characters that carried this show and made every episode a delight for me to watch. Season 2 does not lose any steam from season 1 and is was a great sequel, in my personal opinion. In Season 2 they concentrated a lot on the strength of the series which was
the characters themselves. The anime and the writing has a vibrant energy to it which kept each episode well paced.

Baka-and-Test.jpg
Plot Summary: Advanced placement into a school of higher grade proof-reading is determined by the results of the Promotion Test strictly for class type. Ranging from A class with the best facilities anyone can offer all the way down to F Class which is composed of low dining tables, rotten tatami mats and other worn out facilities. Students can change classes by competing using the Examination Summons Battle system or ESB. Students summon characters with their equivalent test mark scores and use them to compete with other classes.

Baka_to_Test_to_Shoukanjuu.jpg
Video Info
Format: MKV
Language: English,Japanese
Subtitle: English
File Size: S-1 177MB, S-2 184mb, OVA 212MB approx
Duration: 25min approx
Resolution: 1280x720

bb.png

Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts (S1)
Type TV Series, 13 episodes
Year 07.01.2010 till 01.04.2010
============================================
blank.gif

Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts (S2)
Type TV Series, 13 episodes
Year 08.07.2011 till 30.09.2011
============================================
blank.gif

Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts - OVA
Type OVA, 2 episodes
Year 23.02.2011 till 30.03.2011

bakatesu4_compressed.jpg

Original Uploader: SageArt
Size: 5.01 GB
Directed by Shin Ōnuma
Studio Silver Link

animgnet_bakates003.jpg

This is a very new torrent, as of posting, so it should be well seeded. I actually watched this series by downloading three seperate torrents. When this became available I decided to share this instead. Enjoy!

Attachments

• [kat.cr]baka.and.test.season.1.2.ova.complete.720p.dual.audio.torrent
    17.3 KB · Views: 437