Aqua Sounding off!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Hello! As you can see by my siggy and avatar I lean towards the wee side in terms of attraction.
I sure do love the Asian persuasion of all female ages and actually have dozens of real life preteen Asian "girlfriends".
I find myself hitting the Junior Idol section first when I log on and then explore the other areas of this great forum.
I look forward to making new friends here and do hope I can be a productive member of the stupendous AKIBA!!!

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Welcome to Akiba-Online ! Enjoy your stay !

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Just making sure everyone knows I'm totally NOT into little girls and in no way related to this guy....

But welcome... sorta.

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Just making sure everyone knows I'm totally NOT into little girls and in no way related to this guy....

But welcome... sorta.

Thanks for responding Aquamarine (and everyone else too!)!
Sometimes though, it's better to understand than to be understood.
I live a very content lifestyle and am happy, joyous and free.
I'm a law abiding citizen and would never harm anyone ever.
I'm sure no one here in this forum is related to me, but I'm sure there are many who can relate to me. I think that's who I'm mainly reaching out to.
So...everyone Aquamarine lives his life to the beat of a different drummer.:attention: Aqua2213

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Yep I certainly do, as shown in how I prefer women with grass on the field.

Yea, I just ain't into little boys and girls, that's all. No matter what, welcome :)

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Is this Aquaman from lilgirl.net???

Yep! The one an only! Who thou be you? Trollbeater? Doesn't ring a bell.
I'm still surrounded by lil' Mermaids after all these years.... :inlove2:
PM me if you wish. Aqua