Anju Kouzuki 香月杏珠

danl1956

Aug 19, 2010
Why does she look so thin in some pics, like on instagram, and then heavier in other pics, especially with her dark hair rather than light hair?

kira7x2

Jul 18, 2016
Why does she look so thin in some pics, like on instagram, and then heavier in other pics, especially with her dark hair rather than light hair?
She has heavy body disphorya, i remember an old video where she said she spend a lot of time trying to look whiter just like michael jackson. The filters make everything much easier.

Afroluffy

Sep 24, 2016
Would you guys ever want to see her in something like KIDM or other gravure titles or want her to stay in the wholesome gravure tease genre like BFAA? I personally wouldn't mind seeing her in KIDM but would hate if she made the transition to JAV.

Metartmetart

Jul 11, 2020
Would you guys ever want to see her in something like KIDM or other gravure titles or want her to stay in the wholesome gravure tease genre like BFAA? I personally wouldn't mind seeing her in KIDM but would hate if she made the transition to JAV.
Please stop talking like that,,,, she never do AV..
And I don't like it.

Negan

Oct 9, 2019

I don't think Anjyu would go to KIDM little lone AV.
We can never know for sure of course but I would guess she would dance professionally or similar if she could. JAV might block that path.
Sure enough money could tempt her but for now , I don't believe it's in her stratosphere.

Reactions: danl1956