Anime/Songs List

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

MarcheRad

Mar 16, 2007
I got lots of Video Game songs, and lots of just random Anime. Request from my list, or in the case of songs, I can most likely get a torrent or rapidshare of it to you ASAP. I'm quick like that kids =). Wealth Sharin' is my biz. Starred Anime is recommended by me.

Righto, onto the list. And Please, hit the Thanks button after I fulfill your request so that people know I have served you well.

You may ask for the complete of any of these, or singular episodes. All Eng Subbed. NOTE: I might be slower than some trackers at giving you a complete set, HOWEVER, I will be very quick in getting you individual episodes. Enjoy.

Anime: [complete]
Full_Metal_Panic
FMP fumoffu
FMP The Second Raid
Ouran High School Host Club
Akagi*
Azumanga Daioh
Black Lagoon
Blood+
Eureka Seven
FMA
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Kiddy Grade
Mushishi
Muteki Kanban Musume
Salaryman Kintaro
School Rumble NI Gakki
Suzumiya_Haruhi_no_Yuuutsu
Tenchi Muyo Ova
The Third
Top Wo Narae
Tsubasa Chronicles
Tylor
Zero No Tsukaima*
無人惑星サヴァイヴ [Uninhabited Planet Survival]*

Vid-Game Songs:
Any Final Fantasy
Anything from DDR
Xenosaga I-III
Star Ocean
Blue Dragon

MarcheRad

Mar 16, 2007
Hey, what happened to my one requester o_O.