黄昏乙女×アムネジア Dusk Maiden Of Amnesia 1-13 (Dual Audio) [BD 720p 8bit]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I am a big horror movie fan so I just love a good ghost story and that is just what this is. A superior treat from start to finish with a few surprises in store for the unaware. I honestly had no idea where this anime was going at first and likely neither will you but as it is said; "the journey is part of the gift".

tasogare1.jpg
Plot Summary: At the Private Seikyō Academy, there is a legend that all students have heard. Sixty years ago, there was a girl who for some reason, was left behind in the old, abandoned school building to die. Teiichi Niiya one day meets a beautiful, mysterious girl named Yūko Kanoe at the old school building and gets a surprise—she's the ghost of the girl who died 60 years ago, but does not remember her past or how she died. Teiichi becomes determined to help her remember, and together, they seek the truth behind the gruesome legend.

Dusk-Maiden-Of-Amnesia-Complete-DVD.jpg

Video: 720p Widescreen JAP BD
Audio: 2.0 AC3 English / 2.0 AC3 Japanese
Subtitles: .SRT/.ASS

dusk-maiden-of-amnesia-26637-1920x1080.jpg

Original Uploader: Exiled-Destiny
Size: 8.35 GB
Original run: 09 April 2012 — 25 June 2012
Running time: half hour per episode
Number of episodes: 13
Directed by Shin Ōnuma
Written by Katsuhiko Takayama
Music by Keigo Hoashi, Ryuuichi Takada
Studio Silver Link
Languages: English , Japanese
Subtitles: English

301301292222.jpg

I hadn't noticed but cornbreadman did an encode on this that is a little smaller, of comparable or better quality and with some additional content. It has less seeds though and is not the torrent I personally downloaded (so I can't help seed it). Nonetheless I will add it to this thread if here if any are feeling patient enough to wish to download it instead of this one. This was a good quality torrent though and I have nothing but good things to say about it.

Attachments

• [Exiled-Destiny] Dusk Maiden Of Amnesia 1-13 (Dual Audio) [BD 720p 8bit].torrent
    335.5 KB · Views: 368

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia 1-12+OVA+OST Complete (Dual Audio) [BDRip_720p-8bit]

amnesia.jpg

If any are wondering this does have fanservice and is not in any way intended for minors for this and other reasons which would classify it as having "objectionable content".

tasogare_otome_x_amnesia_851.jpg

VIDEO
Video Codec: H.264/AVC
Video Resolution: 1280x720p (16:9) HD
Video FPS: 23.976
Video Source: RA-J

AUDIO
Codec: AAC-LC
Track 1: English: Stereo
Track 2: Japanese: Stereo
Track 3: Japanese Commentary

SUBTITLES
Track 1: English Signs/Songs
Track 2: English Subtitles
Track 3: Commentary Subtitles

EXTRAS:
Episode 12 Extended Version
Japanese Commentary Track for all Episodes (1-12+OVA)
2 OSTs @ 192Kbps .MP3 format

06244be2.jpg

Original Uploader: cornbreadman
File size: 7.05 GiB

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - 04 - Large 12.jpg

Attachments

• [kat.cr]cbm.dusk.maiden.of.amnesia.1.12.ova.ost.complete.dual.audio.bdrip.720p.8bit.torrent
    24 KB · Views: 379
Reactions: AurisCoast