akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
Watching a JAV movie without understanding the Japanese language is complicated. I prefer whenever I can search for a subtitled version

I already have all these films from the Planning cuckold Memorial nudes photos series on my HD download, however, without understanding the dialogues, it is not cool.

The wives' dialogues with the cuckold are exciting and so I need the English subtitled films in this series

I really like the theme of the husband who wants to see his wife getting fucked while he watches closely. Preferably when they masturbate watching their wife being fucked.

I know there are other studios like COSMOS that make this type of film, but PRESTIGE's are the ones I like the most because husbands are around while in other studios, husbands only watch at the beginning and then let the wife get fucked by the actor in a separate room and so it’s not cool.

BEYOND this series I also really like JAV movies with a theme where the husband masturbates while watching his wife being fucked by another guy.

The same goes for films where the son masturbates watching his mother being fucked in front of him or spying

Another theme I like is the films in which the husband takes his wife to shoot scenes from an adult film with a professional actor and watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: magg0t

Rofi

Jun 22, 2020
Hey! How's your subtitle blog doing? Are you gonna open up a Eimi Fukada category anytime soon?
Yep, I am planning to do it, Maybe week or two at far
She is so hot and she is on my todo list

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020
I've had moderate success with creating SRT files from auto sub, but often times lines are skipped. Does anyone have tips for improving speech recognition? Currently I've tried boosting volume of the file before going into autosub, which turned a 700 line file into 900. Any other tips from fellow subbers?
CTRL ALT DEL, giving high priority in Task Manager to process also adds more efficiency.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Zip or rar the file.

Sensual_son

Mar 29, 2021
I have taken a machine translated sub and interpreted it. It is not the exact translation but is closely following the machine version. I've tidied it up just so it reads OK. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Attachments

• JUL-354R.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 235
  • jul354pl.jpg
    jul354pl.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 292

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I can do EN subtitles for any movie, even hentai (of course, it's not free, but you will not find cheaper online for a human translation service). Maybe here was the best place to make my service known to the community.

Check my translation quality with this free subtitles for STAR-141
1star141spl.jpg

Reactions: Rezzonicco

zhengxing123

Jun 6, 2019