[ADN-100] 夫の目の前で犯されて―訪問強姦魔10 松下紗栄子 (1.26gb/mp4)

HipNip

Miyagi Dojo
Oct 19, 2011
***'Small, faint watermark in upper right hand corner from the copyright holder, Attackers, hardly noticeable***

***@ NoCTRL - I am aware of what you are doing, taking my posts here and uploading them at the site you post in. Just thought you'd like to know, 90% of the material I post here originates from the site you are posting to!! LMFAO. But that's ok, keep spreading the anti Chinese spammer campaign elsewhere. The spammers are there in bigger numbers than here.

Starring: Matsushita Saeko

NOTES: This is the NO CHINESE SPAM version of what the paid poster put up. There's a site that presents choices, and this was one of them. 22366 can't spam everything. As in all the ADN series, it's about a wife who gets r***ing and then falls in love with the r**ist's dick that is bigger and harder than her husband's, and in this one, she gets caught. Can Japanese women really be that stupid?? You have to wonder…...Saeko made her debut in June 2015, allegedly a former cabin attendant for a major airline. In the little over a year as an AV actress, she has made 11 films, all solo. She's made three of these r*** victim films and is getting quite adept at it. Nice body, big tits, great fuck, what a combination.
Matsushita Saeko adn-100.jpg Matsushita Saeko adn-100-1.jpg

Attachments

• adn100HN.torrent
    32 KB · Views: 28,627