アブソリュート・デュオ Absolute Duo [HDTV-720p] [Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
The more anime you watch the easier it is to see correlations between titles and themes. This anime does indeed have many familar elements but it has a few original twists of its' own. An anime does not have to be great to be good and good is where I would score this. The fanservice is good, the action is good, the storyline is okay and the characterizations seemed a bit weak. All that said I enjoyed it, put that down to my expectations are never set to high if you want but I would prefer to allow myself to enjoy what an anime has to offer than bitch and moan about what it didn't.
wpid-a62704.jpg
Plot Summary: Kōryō Academy is a school for students who has Blaze, a soul's power to create a weapon. However, Thor's Blaze is irregular. It creates a shield instead of a weapon. The academy uses a special Duo system, at which students forming pairs and living together. Thor ended up being Julie's partner, and it's uncommon for a boy and girl sharing a room together.

absolute-duo.jpg
Video:
Source: Chihiro
Codec: H264 Hi10
Resolution: 1280x720
Frame rate: 23.976

Audio:
Source: Chihiro/Pikanet128
Audio Track 1 (Default): English AAC 2.0 Ch
Audio Track 2: Japanese AAC 2.0 Ch

Subtitles:
Source: Chihiro
Subtitle Track 1 (Default): Signs and Songs
Subtitle Track 2: Full Subtitles

abssolute-duo-wallpapers-1.jpg

Original Uploader: xDeathTheKid
Size: 4.54 GB
Directed by Atsushi Nakayama
Produced by Hidetake Komiya
Kazuo Ōnuki
Keisuke Kaminaga
Makoto Ito
Mika Shimizu
Uesama
Written by Takamitsu Kōno
Music by Atsushi Hirasawa
Studio 8-Bit
Original run January 4, 2015 – March 22, 2015
Episodes 12

image_2014_09_absolute_duo_8.jpg

Opening Theme:
"Absolute Soul" by Konomi Suzuki
Ending Theme:
#1: "Believe×Believe" by Nozomi Yamamoto
#2: "Apple Tea no Aji" (アップルティーの味; Taste of Apple Tea) by Nozomi Yamamoto and Haruka Yamazaki
#3: "2/2" by Ayaka Imamura and Ayaka Suwa

absolute_duo_17.png

Note: This is censored but only in a few small scenes. Although the BlueRays were available for purchase as of April there are no torrents of it being shared. I think any differences between a BDRip would be minor and this encode is very respectable.

Attachments

• [xDTK] Absolute Duo [HDTV-720p] [Dual-Audio].torrent
    365.5 KB · Views: 476
Reactions: sleen and spikier