About torrent files

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

baka324

O-Overdrive
Feb 28, 2007
Alright, so I've always wanted to 'share the wealth' with some of the stash I have on my computer. Problem is, I don't know how to make .torrent files, nor do I know where I can upload them. (without registering.)

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me get started a bit. :goodboy:

PS: If it helps, i'm running on utorrent.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006

baka324

O-Overdrive
Feb 28, 2007
Oh and one more thing, do you think I'll be able to seed at a good rate? Because on speed tests, I tend to go over 2000+kbps on download but on upload I'm usually struggling to get past 100kbps.

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
It will be fine cause I only seed at 50kbps, I just leave it go for weeks :goodboy:

Vicare

Feb 28, 2007
Oh and one more thing, do you think I'll be able to seed at a good rate? Because on speed tests, I tend to go over 2000+kbps on download but on upload I'm usually struggling to get past 100kbps.

I think it's a considerable amount. As long as you keep seeding, nobody seems to mind.

and krzyhrse49, I don't know. Your post made no sense. =O

krzyhrse49

May 9, 2007
Download link

Whenever you upload a file to Gigeshare it asks for a download link, that is why I was asking. :goodmood: