5 lolicon 3D video [H-Game]

rule34

Pervert
May 4, 2009
Forum Rules say : you must post the Password (sorry)
Password in Archive Comment is not very good, because only WinRar will show it,
7Zip shows nothing.
Password of first Archive is : Spantsu1
Whats the Name of the Game ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I re-opened the thread, indeed it´s no DLsite material, as I had to notice.

You may re-upload the links please, but you have to tell all passwords from the start. If not I´m gonna close the thread again!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is from Teatimes Sacred Plume, which probably has an active torrent available from somewhere, maybe LAH, I think there might even be one here.

If anyone has played this game before I could use some advice, having trouble understanding the walkthroughs.

V for Vendetta

The verdict is vengeance.
May 14, 2009
I re-opened the thread, indeed it´s no DLsite material, as I had to notice.

You may re-upload the links please, but you have to tell all passwords from the start. If not I´m gonna close the thread again!

I think it'll be a bit difficult do re-upload links since the account has been deleted, seems you've obtained what you wanted -.-

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I think it'll be a bit difficult do re-upload links since the account has been deleted, seems you've obtained what you wanted -.-

it was not me who deleted the account...

V for Vendetta

The verdict is vengeance.
May 14, 2009
He ask for his account to be deleted

How beautiful, a staff member threating an user just for giving his opinion... why don't you say I have Mass Destruction weapons and ban my account, seems is how you work in this forum

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
How beautiful, a staff member threating an user just for giving his opinion... why don't you say I have Mass Destruction weapons and ban my account, seems is how you work in this forum

Talk about a misunderstanding, the original poster asked that his account be deleted. I think trying to antagonize the moderators here is an exercise in futility. This post is available on torrent for those that are interested:

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/LAH-Sacred-Plume/44095ea91183107b6311558586f6e191f56d65248b58

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I have no problem with posts like this one. Reviewing the thread the main reason from the start was that - opposite to our rules - the passwords for the rar files just were not added.