5 lolicon 3D video [H-Game]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rule34

Pervert
May 4, 2009
Forum Rules say : you must post the Password (sorry)
Password in Archive Comment is not very good, because only WinRar will show it,
7Zip shows nothing.
Password of first Archive is : Spantsu1
Whats the Name of the Game ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I re-opened the thread, indeed it´s no DLsite material, as I had to notice.

You may re-upload the links please, but you have to tell all passwords from the start. If not I´m gonna close the thread again!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is from Teatimes Sacred Plume, which probably has an active torrent available from somewhere, maybe LAH, I think there might even be one here.

If anyone has played this game before I could use some advice, having trouble understanding the walkthroughs.

V for Vendetta

The verdict is vengeance.
May 14, 2009
I re-opened the thread, indeed it´s no DLsite material, as I had to notice.

You may re-upload the links please, but you have to tell all passwords from the start. If not I´m gonna close the thread again!

I think it'll be a bit difficult do re-upload links since the account has been deleted, seems you've obtained what you wanted -.-

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I think it'll be a bit difficult do re-upload links since the account has been deleted, seems you've obtained what you wanted -.-

it was not me who deleted the account...

V for Vendetta

The verdict is vengeance.
May 14, 2009
He ask for his account to be deleted

How beautiful, a staff member threating an user just for giving his opinion... why don't you say I have Mass Destruction weapons and ban my account, seems is how you work in this forum

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
How beautiful, a staff member threating an user just for giving his opinion... why don't you say I have Mass Destruction weapons and ban my account, seems is how you work in this forum

Talk about a misunderstanding, the original poster asked that his account be deleted. I think trying to antagonize the moderators here is an exercise in futility. This post is available on torrent for those that are interested:

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/LAH-Sacred-Plume/44095ea91183107b6311558586f6e191f56d65248b58

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I have no problem with posts like this one. Reviewing the thread the main reason from the start was that - opposite to our rules - the passwords for the rar files just were not added.