The Good, the Bad, the Ugly and the Tubby! (And: Film ID)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Indeed, I discovered after my last post that Paparoach408 had gotten to the bottom of the old man.At this rate, Papa will have a hurricane named after him.

For all of you countless fans of Shigeo Tokuda (Okay, I'm only counting one... if that), you may be interested in:

Prohibited Nursing [SAQ-17], starring Misa Yuuki

attachment.php

Screen shots

382 MB download, thanks to the bbs.wefong.com site:

http://depositfiles.com/files/nnsfy1h4b
http://depositfiles.com/files/g2fsfcq17

Attachments

• SAQ-17.jpg
    SAQ-17.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 656
Last edited by a moderator:

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Yes - old Shigeo (never knew - or wanted to know - his name) is either a hero or a zero depending on your point of view.

In some of the 'Prohibited/Forbidden Nursing' series (of which I am a fan) the old git cannot even seem to get it up - not surprising given his age. And anyway, I hover between envy and resentment (and no little admiration) for the old boy. Long may he lust after all those gorgeous women.

I prefer Jugulear's nicknames for these actors rather than their real names. Perhaps we should hold a contest!

By the way, what another fantastic picture for the Misa Yuuki opus with him. Beautiful spreading.

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Jug,

I've posted something here :

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1286768&page=2

These two great threads should be combined.

I'm a great fan of the Stepmother, Truly Always Better Than The Wife series and the one thing that makes me smile is the fact that the Un-Juvenile Delinquent is in so many of them. Another Lucky Bastard! As in this photo taken from [SPRD-615] where he is looking up Saki Azuma's skirt whilst he is holding a stool for her.

Best

Jack

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
I can't seem to find the movie with "Tenant" and his car, but I found a scene of him in the forest with the similar premise (he beats up the guy and has her way with the girl).

Check it out. I watched it already (forgot where I downloaded), and I assure you, you won't be disappointed.

http://www.fa-pro.com/sell/detail/2011/11.09/0370.html

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I was thrilled, Iwillbeban, to infer that you had come up with the identity of the movie where Tenant overpowers the husband/boyfriend, only to violate his woman in the woods. I had alluded to this movie in the first post of this thread, underneath Tenant's "The Good" description.

Yet upon examination, FAX-370 appeared to be a different movie. I created a new thread on this topic, now that I started to wonder what the movie I had referred to could be:

http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1213776&p=2324116#post2324116

You mentioned you could not come up with the Tenant "car" movie, but I see the 417 MB link I had provided for NSPS097 is still in excellent working order.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Updating the post above, Member Iwillbeban, in the blink of an eye, came up with Tenant's woods-violation flick, in the other thread that was mentioned - SBNR039.

It is almost impossible to dig up the names of the notoriously anonymous male JAV actors, at least in the English-speaking world. Only a few in Akiba-Land have managed, and one in particular, Paparoach408, has proven himself to be amazing, time and again.

As a matter of record, I wished to put up the following "title cards" that have made the exception of crediting the performers with the outies in their lower torsos. Frankly, I don't recognize most of these fellows, and it's safe to assume at least a few form part of FA-PRO's stock company. Someone who can decipher Japanese may be able to come up with answers; the film is FAX-389.

NOTE: Please see next page for the graphics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Someone who can decipher Japanese may be able to come up with answers;
Not quite sure what answers you were looking for, but here's those names spelled out in case you want to google something:

花岡 じつた
日比野 達郎
保坂 順
染島 貢
吉村 文孝
幸野 賀一

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I think in the first name it's a small 'tsu'. So the name are maybe like this:
  • 花岡じった - Jitta Hanaoka (花 = Hana which means flower; 岡 = Oka, family name). He is Korean, right?
  • 日比野達郎 - Tatsurō Hibino (日比野 = Hibino, family name; 達郎 = Tatsurō, male first name)
  • 保坂順 - Jun Hosaka (保坂 = Hosaka, family name)
  • 染島貢 - Mitsugi Someya-shima (染 = Someya, a family name; 島 = Shima, also a family name). I guess this translation is wrong. The problem is that Kanji (Chinese characters) can be read in different ways.
  • 吉村文孝 Takashi Yoshimura (吉村 = Yoshimura; 孝 = Takashi). I don't get that character between the family name and the first name.
  • 幸野賀一 - Yoshikazu Kōno (幸野 = Kōno, family name; 賀一 = Yoshikazu). Google translates 賀一 as Gaichi. But that's not a first name. It is a word for the outer territories.
I'm sure this translation has definitely mistakes. So it would be nice to discuss it.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I don't actually speak Japanese. All I did was look at the letters in the pictures, so it is possible there are some mistakes. You're probably right with that small tsu thing.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Whooo-oooo-oooo-oooosshhhhh! That is the sound of me being blown away by the expertise of Electromog and Codegeek, for which both need be ashamed. (I'm... I'm passing by a flying house... looking through window... is that Dorothy? And Toto?)

The portraits are now trapped on the previous page; please allow me to put them up anew so that readers do not need to go back and forth; I will also include Codegeek's "rough" translations underneath.

attachment.php

Jitta Hanaoka and Tatsurō Hibino
attachment.php

Jun Hosaka and Mitsugi Someya
attachment.php

Takashi Yoshimura and Yoshikazu Kōno

Jitta Hanaoka??? Why, I would know that "Jitta" name anywhere. On Page Two of this thread, we finally confirmed the identity of the mighty Tenant! So move over, Electromog and Codegeek... this time, shame on ME! I did not recognize his face, behind those overpowering eyeglasses, which teaches me never to make fun of Clark Kent and his ridiculous disguise ever again.

In fact, after I read the Jitta name, I still had trouble confirming Tenant's identity... even after looking at the screen shots (as I do not own the film; l'll post the shots below). It's a good thing those TWILIGHT movies have renewed interest in the vampire legend, because do I suck at this.

You might be asking, why do I not own [FAX-389], All or Nothing Poison... Pleasurable Carnal Hell Incest (starring Reiko Nakamori, Erika Natsumi, Shoko Yokoyama and Mika Nakajo, from 2012), because is it not worth picking up a FA-PRO film just to watch those little delicious dances the actresses do at the end? I recently put up "painless download" links for this one, and in case you may be interested, let me repeat them here: Part 1 (179 MB), and Part 2 (146 MB).

Getting back to our boys from above, I'm having trouble placing the second and third actor. I do recognize the fourth (head covering) and the fifth; these fellas have been in a lot of sinful cinema. The last one is fresh on my mind, as I had just picked up SDNR-039 (thanks to Member Iwillbeban's showing of links, accessible from this thread), and this one was an unusual JAV, pulling out the stops, with real violence and murder. (In short, I thought it was very powerful.)

SBNR039.jpg
Yoshikazu beats up the Tenant; first frightening with a knife, Yoshikazu then resorts
to his fists. That should teach Tenant never to wear a clown suit again.

The last actor, whom we will refer to as Yoshikazu Kōno until we know better, was the only one who managed to defend himself and his woman against the unstoppable Jitta "Tenant" Hanaoka (who played a real psychopath), and Yoshikazu came across as... pretty cool! (Unfortunately for him and his woman, the coolness was short-lived.)

EDIT:
One of the guys from up there popped up years later... more on Jun Hosaka.

EDIT:
See Jack1956's post directly underneath as to Yoshikazu Kono's nickname of Don Mahler; here is another post where Jack1956 explained the reason why. (Actually, see his post three posts above the linked one; in short, Kono played a character named "Don Mahler" in JBD-157.) Some discrepancy with this actor's stage name, by the way... could be "Gaichi Kono."

Attachments

• FAX-389-1 ACTORS.jpg
    FAX-389-1 ACTORS.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 686
  • FAX-389-2 ACTORS.jpg
    FAX-389-2 ACTORS.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 739
  • FAX-389-3 ACTORS.jpg
    FAX-389-3 ACTORS.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 986
Last edited:
Reactions: Motiman

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Yoshikazu Kano to me is Don Mahler (you know, from [JBD-157] etc.,) - crazy name, crazy guy!

If the male actors change their names or have as many pseudonyms as the females, then good luck with that one.................

Best

Jack

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I think in the first name it's a small 'tsu'. So the name are maybe like this:
  • 花岡じった - Jitta Hanaoka (花 = Hana which means flower; 岡 = Oka, family name). He is Korean, right?
  • 日比野達郎 - Tatsurō Hibino (日比野 = Hibino, family name; 達郎 = Tatsurō, male first name)
  • 保坂順 - Jun Hosaka (保坂 = Hosaka, family name)
  • 染島貢 - Mitsugi Someya-shima (染 = Someya, a family name; 島 = Shima, also a family name). I guess this translation is wrong. The problem is that Kanji (Chinese characters) can be read in different ways.
  • 吉村文孝 Takashi Yoshimura (吉村 = Yoshimura; 孝 = Takashi). I don't get that character between the family name and the first name.
  • 幸野賀一 - Yoshikazu Kōno (幸野 = Kōno, family name; 賀一 = Yoshikazu). Google translates 賀一 as Gaichi. But that's not a first name. It is a word for the outer territories.
I'm sure this translation has definitely mistakes. So it would be nice to discuss it.
Well I did this over a while ago, sad nobody noticed :runcry:
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1151148&page=3

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I was caught off-guard by Paparoach408's "nobody notices" remark, because I always notice and appreciate his amazing, amazing contributions.

For the record, two of Paparoach408's greatest accomplishments:

1) The identity of Tenant (Jitta Hanaoka) - this was the coup of coups.

2) The identity of the Creep (Ginji Sagawa).

The above two un-gentlemen represent the "Good" and the "Ugly" parts of this thread's title. For the record, Member Nick Wells - in his "Other performers" thread within the JAV Discussion section - revealed the names of "Tubby" (Taku Yoshimura, 吉村卓), as well as "The Bad" (Genjin Moribayashi, 森林原人).

I also would like to make a point of another Paparoach408 discovery that blew me away... that was the identity of "The Evil S.O.B" (Yuhya Kubota - 久保田裕也), on Page 2 of this thread.

The reason why these identifications have made an impact in my personal case is that the mentioned actors are very familiar to me, and I have an appreciation for all of them.

But just because an actor is familiar does not mean you care about them. For example, the fact that I have seen the tottering old buzzard Shigeo Tokuda in movies does not mean I have given him any emotional investment. So when he was identified a second time while Paparoach408 had already flushed him out - I was guilty of that oversight.

Another actor whom Jack1956 has dubbed "The Golden Archer" (who has yet to be identified, I believe) is one whom I have a grudging respect for only because he has a massive body of work. (He's everywhere, like McDonalds; thus his moniker. He's also past his prime, kind of like a "Golden" girl, although he's not a girl.) But... whenever I see him, he rubs me a bit the wrong way. No affinity for this fellow, in my case.

When I put up the six faces above (actually, in the previous page at first), all I had were the names in Japanese. I didn't even know who they were. (And great shame on me, because one of them happened to be almighty Tenant; I could not recognize him!)

But I can see now that Paparoach408 had first uncovered, among the six:

1) Tatsurō Hibino (whom I wrote that I had trouble placing. Still can't place him.)

2) Mitsugu Somezima (Some Mitsu) has a head covering above, but he's usually bald.

Maybe Paparoach408 has uncovered more among the six, but I only consulted the link he provided.

I see there was already discussion about Yoshikazu Kōno, the one who usually wears a goatee. I don't remember who pinned him down first, but Jack1956 has dubbed him "Don Mahler" (That was Yoshikazu's character's name from one of his movies, where he played a villain, if I recall. I may have trouble associating this nickname with Yoshikazu Kōno, because I find it more helpful when the moniker describes the actor somehow. Although... I make an exception with "Tenant"!)

Another one who was uncovered by Paparoach408 and with relevance to me is Ozawa Tooru; he's a rugged looking guy that I like.

But you have no idea whom I'm talking about, because there is no pictorial reference. What a pity the attachments have no longer survived (I painstakingly put back the available pictures from this thread, for this reason), and even when there are pictures of the male actors, I find myself not being able to recognize them. (But that's only because I suck at this. Well, it's also because sometimes a singular photo does not do the features of a person justice. And even when the photo is nicely representative of a person's features, it does not mean you have seen - in this case - the male actor in a film, or that you will have remembered seeing him.)

Yet credit should go to where it belongs, and I have immense appreciation for the magnificent work Paparoach408 has performed. Please don't feel bad when there are times you don't get the accolades you richly deserve, Papa... you know this is a difficult arm of JAV, the male actors.

All right. I see during the Akiba-Online hiatus that I had made a screen grab of who is, to me, a familiar face - and there was Japanese lettering identifying him. (The FA-PRO company may be the only one in JAV that credits its male actors.) The movie is FAD-1741:

attachment.php

EDIT:
We'll call him "Sleazy."

EDIT: Below, his name turned out to be Makoto Nojima; a limited filmography, and its translation.

Attachments

• FAD-1741 actor credit.jpg
    FAD-1741 actor credit.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 797
Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
According to that picture, his name is Makoto Nojima (野島 誠).

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
In order to be able to figure that out, I would assume you must know how to read Japanese.... hats off to you, Electromog.

Makoto Nojima can be such a sleaze; it works well for him, because he has a kind of a clean-cut look. I just saw him (in a bit part) in the powerfully uncompromising RBD220, Sorrowful Slave Dressed in Mourning, where Yumi Kazama - playing a brutal hospital director, and playing the part so well - joins in the tormenting of poor Shizuka Kanno.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I wish I knew Japanese, but I don't. I just have a list of Kanji and look up the characters. All a matter of pattern recognition.