Tentacle compilation / collection (live action)

sin07

Jan 9, 2012
I appreciate that this M's group is making tentacle movies but their movies just... suck. I hate the fact that you never see any penetration and that big tentacle just magically appears inside of the actresses, this kills it so much for me. As for slime, I like lots of it. There can never be too much!

But the ero-ninja stuff is pretty good.. well compared to the stuff that was recently released anyways. But at least it's uncensored!

I agree Attackers, SOD and Moodyz need to make more tentacle films...

supacentra

Feb 9, 2011
Ero-ninja has work to do though. They lack the emphasis on story elements etc. The scenes are really cut and simple. They need to drawn out more. Also, not they're using oils as the cum? Not even trying to dye it white.

Reactions: drslav

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
That NIKKI is NICE. Nice pussy. What they need is some thick japanese lotion to make it better. Relatively easy to get. Of course storyline would help...as noted its nice that its uncensored. Still better than some M.s work. Also neat idea of a man and tentacles together but now its in every movie and distracts from the tentacles. atid 220 and 195. migd 558... thats the stuff we need again..

japanese slime concentrate google this エステぷるるん

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/frontier-online/1118577/

Last edited:

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
The wait is over..

http://www.attackers.net/works/-/detail/=/cid=atid266/

atid266pl.jpg

Last edited:

zekesky!

Jan 5, 2012
this flick is probably going to be amazing since we been exposed to crappy tentacle flicks, last good one was Mako Oda's.
I've watched some of Haruna Hana's work before and she's a pretty good AV idol.
I hope someone manages to get a 1080p version out for everyone.

zekesky!

Jan 5, 2012
I find it funny Gory made films with nurses getting r***ing by tentacles and investigators getting r***ing by tentacles. And now he's made a film that has both investigators and nurses getting r***ing by tentacles in one film.

Reactions: drslav

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
Gory is NOT a good director. He has no vision... no imagination. His movies are all the same. Never taking advantage of great acting and lacking in technical perspective.

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
This movie will be better than last few but do not expect wonders. ATID- 174 192 220 and MIGD 558 are still the best. Trick is simple. Nice girl, good camera work angles, lighting and a story. In my opinion Every end part of the scene , every end the scene and end of the movie must end in massive jizzing of the actress including hair, face tits and pussy. Girl should be tortured by tentacles. Tentacle movies should be messy as nothing else short of lotion play movies. Should be total annihilation of the girls body by cum destruction beyond face recognition by thick stuff like in the atid 220.. rolling eyes are nice as well.

Last edited:

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
garbage. waste of bandwith. No slime. no story fugly actress. GREEN slime? CRAAAAP dont waste your time.
Thank you to the posters for sharing.

sin07

Jan 9, 2012
Agreed, this is by far the worst movie to come out from this company. I deleted it instantly. Thanks for sharing it though.