Tentacle compilation / collection (live action)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
thank you. Lets see how bad it is... hehehehe. review as soon as i see it. The torrent is so slow...85 kb/s

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
Ok. Story had a potential. Actress is nice and she tried.....but the movie is complete crap. Waste of 1.5.Gb of downloading.

Reactions: UptownYardy

sin07

Jan 9, 2012
Thanks for informing us zekesky! The movie was complete crap like drslav had said. What's the point of using that huge tentacle if you don't actually see any penetration. They need to get better props. At least they have nice creampies

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
Looks like another movie but they used the same scene from last one. CRAP
http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=mvbd00141/

mvbd00141pl.jpg

zekesky!

Jan 5, 2012
Not sure if those videos were great or it's because my expectations of tentacle films are pretty low.....

supacentra

Feb 9, 2011
Good find with the Gina and Angel ones. Finally some western chicks who actually resist. True tentacle r***!

supacentra

Feb 9, 2011
The one thing I wish they would at least try once, is not having so much damn slime (or oils) lathered all over the girls. I can understand it from a technical standpoint, as I doubt the material those tentacles are made out of would move well when rubbed against dry skin. It's just such a turn-off though.

The only fluid I wan to ever see is the fake sperm.

Reactions: drslav

Snapper314

Sep 21, 2013
The one thing I wish they would at least try once, is not having so much damn slime (or oils) lathered all over the girls. I can understand it from a technical standpoint, as I doubt the material those tentacles are made out of would move well when rubbed against dry skin. It's just such a turn-off though.

The only fluid I wan to ever see is the fake sperm.

Well I'm the EXACT OPPOSITE.

I feel there is NO SUCH THING as TOO MUCH SLIME! The more, the better. There is nothing more of a turn-off for me then a "dry" scene. Totally blows IMNSHO.

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
Another flop from M's.
As to your opinions on slime... well i am in between. I think more slime the better but i dont like them using the clear stuff in the beginning of the scenes. Its boring. Just blast the girl with multiple shots of cum every few minutes throughout the whole scene . MIGD 558 comes close to the idea. Their slime is a bit too white. Also the stuff needs to be a tad thicker so it stays a mess on the girl just like ATID 220. It needs to look like girl is tortured by penetration and cumshots. in all holes and over the body hair and face. I should be a director. I would make a good one hehehehe. More like the animated stuff where they got the idea.