Tentacle compilation / collection (live action)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
Wow, amazing. I can't wait to be disappointed ! Kidding... seriously though, I didn't expect that animation to get a live action adaptation either and indeed, I wonder what they'll be able to do... because as good as it was in 3d animation, real life won't be as easy for sure !

Nice pink wig ;P

Still, I'm eagerly waiting for all 3 ! Thanks for the find Vendetta !
YOU WILL BE AT LEAST WITH rki 400

Renquistion

Dec 23, 2010
You were right, RKI 400 is terrible. I hate it when the tentacles "magically" appear and are not animated in their coiling of the victim.

No real imagination here at all in this one. How disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: sin07

Faded2Black

Aug 12, 2012
just watched rki-400 myself if nothing else I give them some credit for trying to think outside the box and transition an excellent CG animation into live form. Sadly they were doomed from the outset cuz there was no way to pull off most of what the poor girl gets put through in the animated version. Bulging throat and stomach shots tentacle anal beads and egg injection both the size of softballs and of course getting railed out by a giant alien frog monster who has a dick the size of a torpedo lol.

_atomsk_

Jun 21, 2009
just watched rki-400 myself if nothing else I give them some credit for trying to think outside the box and transition an excellent CG animation into live form. Sadly they were doomed from the outset cuz there was no way to pull off most of what the poor girl gets put through in the animated version. Bulging throat and stomach shots tentacle anal beads and egg injection both the size of softballs and of course getting railed out by a giant alien frog monster who has a dick the size of a torpedo lol.

Yeah, pretty much. Makes me wonder if I shouldn't buy it anyway just to encourage them to do better next time... vote with your wallet and all that. Is this realistic or a consumer's dream ? :p Since they probably don't read these forums, it's one way to reach them...

sin07

Jan 9, 2012
Does anybody have MVSD-263 yet? It's been available for a while now, but I have yet to find any download links for it. I may just buy it myself and share it here, but I wanna know if it's any good before I do.

Judging from their last movie, I would say it's not going to be very good. Seems like this genre is dying and keeps getting worse and worse :(

drslav

Jun 3, 2008
its very simple to make a tentacle movie to be good. Bit of a story which some had before... Go0d lighting, good angles nice big titted actress with cute face and tentacles that keep penetrating all of the girlsholes and jizzing thick slime constantly on her face on hair in mouth pussy and rest of body. I cant understand why is so hard for these people to make a good one anymore. Last decent movie was a moodyz migd 558 and attackers atid series. No surprise the genre is dying since most new movies are crap. So disappointing since i actually paid for last three. If i could only travel to japan and meet these producers... you would see a good one...or if they listened to he fans who watch them. Seems like its a bunch of amateurs anymore... get the best ideas from whats been done before add something new and let us enjoy it.

Last edited:

sin07

Jan 9, 2012
I notice with this studio you don't actually see that big tentacle entering inside the actress... They just magically appear inside of her :/ I'm not expecting much from this studio either but at least they have nice creampies and are making tentacle movies.

Last edited:

zekesky!

Jan 5, 2012
Well Shinoda Ayumi is a great JAV actress and has a lot of good JAV titles. But again the production could mess it up.