Nozomi Takada 高田のぞみ

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
What's the deal when it's funded, you post a BD rip? And the bonus video?

And you need $30 more?

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
Sorry to interrupt, but:

113Still1211_00013_R.jpg
120Still1211_00002_R.jpg
20171211203142975.jpg
S124till1211_00003_R.jpg

d0027fb0f636498f1d0028d441b7c7ef7f2f9486265b94a441650379e7983686.jpg

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

And you need $30 more?

that's exactly right. Desioner and Ishikawa have always been trustworthy and professional in the quality of their contributions.

By the way if you're interested we're also very close to getting Nozomi's very first dvd CLR-4050 funded

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
where's the link to donate
You can donate here. D leads those efforts.
And you need $30 more?
The BD rip will be posted. If you're unsure of what to expect you can simply view my post history. The bonus content has never been and never will be posted publicly. I don't know how much more we need but it's not much.
@lpcs1 Thanks for the encouragement. It's always nice to know that there are members out there that pay attention and give respect to those that put time & effort into posting.

Reactions: desioner

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Why isn't the bonus content posted? Sounds like that is the best bit in many cases.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Why isn't the bonus content posted? Sounds like that is the best bit in many cases.
The best bit… all depends on who is watching. But there aren't many here that have actually seen any. While they are always a nice compliment to the commercial release they're aren't always better. As for why it's never posted, I'm sure you can imagine why.
Lol ...
Andreefs, there is no link yet.
But we all are hoping to see one soon.
Yes, thanks csnake. The title has been funded in complete. Thanks for those that stepped forward. I'll be getting it tonight and will start the encoding started shortly after that. The complete file set will be ready for all members on Monday.

Reactions: lpcs1

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Thanks desioner.

Maybe I lack imagination but I don't know wht the bonus material isn't posted. I ordered the bluray myself so I'll check it out.

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
Thanks desioner.
Maybe I lack imagination but I don't know why the bonus material isn't posted. I ordered the bluray myself so I'll check it out.
Somewhat humble to admit that I guess. Good on you. You should then be able to enjoy the bonus too. I wonder if you pre-ordered for the extra bonus?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no money shot… while she does a great job of taking the dick I guess she just couldn't bring her sisters husband to climax in her mouth.
Shame it wasn't me I probably would've busted a nut or 2!

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Somewhat humble to admit that I guess. Good on you. You should then be able to enjoy the bonus too. I wonder if you pre-ordered for the extra bonus?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no money shot… while she does a great job of taking the dick I guess she just couldn't bring her sisters husband to climax in her mouth.
Shame it wasn't me I probably would've busted a nut or 2!
Always take a bit of courage to admit a flaw in ones self in any way.
The pre-order bonuses are always encouraging. However rare and easy to miss out on! The icing on the cake is a signed copy by Nozomi herself, along with a letter thanking me for years of patronage.
Yes, I was totally disappointed when I saw a bunch of spit and saliva be spit out of her mouth and not a single drop of cum… while this doesn't effect how I feel for Nozomi at all I was truly hoping to see her take a load & swallow!

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
She probably told the guy not to cum in her mouth. Maybe next time. Build it up very slowly, one step at a time.

If I were a synic I'd say get 90 bucks out of us every time.

My copy arrived but I have not looked at it yet because I'm away from home.

zandozan

Aug 23, 2009
I'd like to help fund NMNS-014 and NMNS-015 as well. Was there a link? I clicked it above and it just took me to a 'conversation' starter.

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
Always take a bit of courage to admit a flaw in ones self in any way.
The pre-order bonuses are always encouraging. However rare and easy to miss out on! The icing on the cake is a signed copy by Nozomi herself, along with a letter thanking me for years of patronage.
Yes, I was totally disappointed when I saw a bunch of spit and saliva be spit out of her mouth and not a single drop of cum… while this doesn't effect how I feel for Nozomi at all I was truly hoping to see her take a load & swallow!

Ah. Hmmm. Major disappointment, to hear that. It really is all about the money shot but still, at least there's some actual cock-sucking there.
(who the fuck can't cum in Nozomi' mouth for chrissakes??)

Reactions: desioner

sonoro

Feb 3, 2009
Actually, no cum was involved even in the old movies. If you see better the source of that fake stuff is between the cock and the guy's hand. Very disappointed

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Do you mean to say that not even the cumshot with Miku was real?

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
Can't wait for this! Anything we can do to help this link appear sooner?
Yes, there is… wait some more… I know you said that you can't wait but you're gonna have to. The funders already have their complete file set and bonus content too so, maybe you can help out next time.