Dream Duos That Haven't Happened Yet

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Who are two girls who you'd love to see do an entire video?

Rules:
1) They CANNOT be retired already.
2) If they've already been together, what genre, scenario would you like to see them do next?

Off the top of my head:

Meguri

8830023_meguri.jpg

and...Mei Matsumoto

2lj0uog.jpg

Reactions: Supmop

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
"Gyaru Cowgirl and/or twerk from the back" video with...

Aika

medium.jpg

Aoi Matsushima

XZgBSmk.jpg

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
A MILF/IR video with

Reiko Sawamura

reiko_sawamura.jpg

and Akari Hoshino

akari-hoshino-1.jpg

or..Risa Murakami

who-is-risa-murakami-is-star-or-no-star-risa-murakami-celebrity-vote.jpg

Couldn't go wrong either way

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Risa Murakami & Ryu in a creampie and deepthroat BJ vid - I want seperate vids!
I would die happy.

23297-bestnihongirls-ryu-enami-milf-567x850.jpg

4fbc6d73_4d3d6ac8_4ca26878_708e772d_16242_p4.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
A MILF/IR video with

Reiko Sawamura

reiko_sawamura.jpg

and Akari Hoshino

akari-hoshino-1.jpg

or..Risa Murakami

who-is-risa-murakami-is-star-or-no-star-risa-murakami-celebrity-vote.jpg

Couldn't go wrong either way

Well, it's not really a duo, but Reiko Sawamura and Risa Murakami did happen:

LRdkkIm.jpg

Actually, as I wrote this, I remembered this movie:

sdmCv8y.jpg

So it did happen.

There's also this with Risa and Akari:

jqK5geQ.jpg

Either way, Risa Murakami is retired anyway, so nothing else will happen.

By the way, this might be a bit off topic, but often times even when they put two of my favorite actresses together, it just doesn't work for me because I usually like them for very different reasons and I need to be in the right mood for either one of them.

Like for example:

lavy2A0.jpg

Tsubomi and Ai Uehara in a soap-play movie. Sounds cool at first, but for me they really don't complement each other.

The three movies I posted above however are examples were the actresses work very well together.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Well, it's not really a duo, but Reiko Sawamura and Risa Murakami did happen:

LRdkkIm.jpg

Actually, as I wrote this, I remembered this movie:

sdmCv8y.jpg

So it did happen.

There's also this with Risa and Akari:

jqK5geQ.jpg

Either way, Risa Murakami is retired anyway, so nothing else will happen.

By the way, this might be a bit off topic, but often times even when they put two of my favorite actresses together, it just doesn't work for me because I usually like them for very different reasons and I need to be in the right mood for either one of them.

Like for example:

lavy2A0.jpg

Tsubomi and Ai Uehara in a soap-play movie. Sounds cool at first, but for me they really don't complement each other.

The three movies I posted above however are examples were the actresses work very well together.

Yeah, I know those ladies have worked together. Reiko and Akari even recently did a lesbian thing with BBAN. In the rules, I said that you can choose people who have worked together, but give them a new theme.

I totally agree with you on that Ai/Tsubomi video though.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Tomoko Ashida and Cocoa Aisu in a remake of DDT-154
*mind blown*

no no no it should be Tomoko Ashida & Shirosaki Aoi in that remake of DDT-154. now THAT WOULD BE FUCKING EPIC!!! with them both swapping cum and open mouth swallowing. man! I! WANT!!! THIS!!!!!!!

oh speaking of remakes maybe Hoshikawa Maki, Sunohara Miki and Abeno Miku in a remake of MIGD-358 guest starring Uehara Ai and it'll be 4 hours long with 400 shots of cum!!!!! 100 for each girl!!!!! now that my friend would end the world as we know it. it would be the dawn of a new gokkun age for all mankind!!!!!!
:lol: :cinta::hot: a man can dream.:aghh::suram::madesu:

Last edited:
Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
no no no it should be Tomoko Ashida & Shirosaki Aoi in that remake of DDT-154. now THAT WOULD BE FUCKING EPIC!!! with them both swapping cum and open mouth swallowing. man! I! WANT!!! THIS!!!!!!!

oh speaking of remakes maybe Hoshikawa Maki, Sunohara Miki and Abeno Miku in a remake of MIGD-358 guest starring Uehara Ai and it'll be 4 hours long with 400 shots of cum!!!!! 100 for each girl!!!!! now that my friend would end the world as we know it. it would be the dawn of a new gokkun age for all mankind!!!!!!
:lol: :cinta::hot: a man can dream.:aghh::suram::madesu:
Aoi Shirosaki is great but she hasn't really proven herself to be a top class swallower (unless there's something I've missed). You could kind of say the same thing about Coaoa Aisu but at least she has HODV-21109. There aren't many lolis to choose from in the gokkun department. I can only think of Rina Hatsume at the moment but she wouldn't be a good match for this type of video.

But your picks for a MIGD-358 remake... couldn't agree more!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
MILF duet wishlist :

Nozomi Sasayama
Maki Hojo
Shinobu Igarashi
Kaori Saejima
Shizuka Akiyama
Megumi Sawa
Yuna Hayashi
Sakiko Mihara
Nana Aida
Nana Aoyama

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
dream duet, nice topic ;)
after watching some duet AV from Teppan, its inspire me to make wish list :

Honoka Orihara
Shiori Kamisaki
Maya Kawamura
Ema Kisaki
Karen Uehara
Miyu Kotohara
Aika
Megu Fujiura / Meguri
Chitose Saegusa
Mei Matsumoto
Aimi Yoshikawa
Saryu Usui
Tsukasa Aoi
Anna Natsuki

any formation between them is fine as long they do foursome MMFF not only 3some

additional list (not sure they still active or already retired) :

Risa Murakami
Satomi Suzuki
Nana Aoyama
Hina Akiyoshi
Hinata Tachibana
Ren Azumi

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Aoi Shirosaki is great but she hasn't really proven herself to be a top class swallower (unless there's something I've missed). You could kind of say the same thing about Coaoa Aisu but at least she has HODV-21109. There aren't many lolis to choose from in the gokkun department. I can only think of Rina Hatsume at the moment but she wouldn't be a good match for this type of video.

But your picks for a MIGD-358 remake... couldn't agree more!

so you have not seen LOVE-118 or the great MZD-005? i don't really know Coaoa Aisu but Aoi-chan has been in maybe 4 or 5 gokkun vids with MZD-005 being one of the best gokkun vids of last year. have you not seen it?

Edit: as far as lolis that are in the gokkun game, this lil bitch Nagomi has been doing a few gokkun vids in the last few months. she has been in some good first try's like QBD-072, DJE-054, LOVE-195 and the pretty good full on gokun vid MIGD-667. i'm looking forward to more from her. there was a new girl named Takahashi Miku that did her first gokkun vid about a month or two ago. it was TMHK-032, it is not the best showing but she is cute and i want to see more for her. with some training she can go far.

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
so you have not seen LOVE-118 or the great MZD-005? i don't really know Coaoa Aisu but Aoi-chan has been in maybe 4 or 5 gokkun vids with MZD-005 being one of the best gokkun vids of last year. have you not seen it?

Edit: as far as lolis that are in the gokkun game, this lil bitch Nagomi has been doing a few gokkun vids in the last few months. she has been in some good first try's like QBD-072, DJE-054, LOVE-195 and the pretty good full on gokun vid MIGD-667. i'm looking forward to more from her. there was a new girl named Takahashi Miku that did her first gokkun vid about a month or two ago. it was TMHK-032, it is not the best showing but she is cute and i want to see more for her. with some training she can go far.
You're right, I have seen both I just totally forgot. I think I was still hungover when I typed that haha :keringat:

Can we just get all these girls together for the greatest gokkun vid ever

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
You're right, I have seen both I just totally forgot. I think I was still hungover when I typed that haha :keringat:

Can we just get all these girls together for the greatest gokkun vid ever
Man how can you forget an a-class performance like mzd-005? I dream about that face and mouth sometimes. She open mouth swallows in the vid!!!! I think it was one of if not the first gokkun she ever did. I hope she has a long career. She has "it" when it comes to gokkun and a nice mouth.

Reactions: hatsupaw